Chapter 57

LISA POV

My head is throbbing really bad because I didn't sleep properly last night. But, I love it. I love it when Jennie didn't pushed me away from her. She held my hand for the entire night and her scent is so intoxicating.

This morning, I never got a chance to talk to her again because our mind is focused on today's project.

We're now here at the YG headquarters for our Live Countdown of our pre-release single.

I'm still here at our dressing room, waiting for the signal of the staffs. The four of us are here and I snatched some glances at Jennie. She always look so stunning.

I'm sitting infront of the vanity mirror. I then closed my eyes for a minute and started to massage my temple because my head reallyyy hurts so bad.

"Hey.." I suddenly heard a voice coming from my favorite person.

I opened my eyes and turned my head around to look at her, she's smiling at me and she has a water bottle on her hand.

Sounds cheesy but my headache suddenly disappeared when I saw her smile. This is the fucking first time that Jennie talked to me first.

"You're staring again."

I snapped, "Uh.. hehe. I'm j-just.. uh surprise that you t-talk to me first."

Damn it Lisa. Don't be so nervous!

"Okay, I'm not going to talk to you then." She turned around from me.

"No, hey, hey." I quickly grabbed her wrist and stop her. "I love it when you talk to me."

She sighed and spoke again, "I just want to say that we should act normal infront of the camera, okay?"

I nodded, "Professionalism. Yes." I smiled.

"Here." She handed me some medicine and place the water bottle that she's holding on the vanity table, "Drink it first. I know you have a headache."

"Your smile is my best medicine." I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows.

Jennie just blushed again, "Shut up."

She removed my hand from her wrist and went back to her sit.

I giggled and looked down at the medicine that she gave to me.

"I love you, Nini." I murmured.

Then the staff already called us so we immediately went to the studio. There are one sofa, two chairs, a center table with some cookies displayed on it, and the posters of How You Like That on the side

"Lisa and Jennie, you're going to sit together on that couch. Jisoo, you're going to sit there and Rosé you're gonna sit beside Jisoo." The staff instructs us.

Wow. Jenlisa, sitting beside each other? The management let us? I'm not complaining. Hihi.

I took a glance to Jennie and she's already looking at me, I smiled to her and she smiled back to me.

My heart is going crazy again.

We already sat down on the couch. I'm in the middle of Jennie and Rosé.

Chae and I are wearing a pants while Jennie is wearing a skirt and Jisoo is wearing a dress. So I grab the pillow from Jennie's back and put it on her lap. She smiled at me and mouthed 'Thank you'.

Then I'm about to get the pillow from my back to give it to Jisoo when suddenly Chae spoke,

"Hey, Lis. Hand me the pillow on your back." Chae said.