Chapter 15

LISA POV

I feel like today was a roller coaster of emotion. I started this day with sadness in my heart but it turns out to be one of the best nights of my life. I kissed Jennie Kim. I kissed my ultimate crush. And she loves me. Gosh..

"She loves me, Chae," I whispered to her.

I told every single detail about what happened to Chaeyoung.

"Holy shit, I told you!" She exclaimed.

"Ssshhh! Don't be loud." I warned. "The driver might hear."

"Sorry." She holds my hand. "I told you, Lisa Manoban! Eyes can't lie!" She murmured.

"Thank you, Chae, for forcing me to tell her the truth."

"Because you're dumb." She teased.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Everyone of us can see it. Even the Jenlisa shippers know that you like each other. I don't even understand why you didn't feel it." She was shaking her head.

I sighed. "I'm afraid, you know.."

"But look at you now! She's yours already!" Chaeyoung clapped her hands.

"I'm very happy too, Chae! I can't even put into words how much happy I am." I hugged her so tight.

"But, Chae.." I mumbled.

"Hmmm?"

"The sad thing about us is that.." I exhaled deeply. "We're going to keep this as a secret."

"I understand.. I know it sucks.." Chae tapped my back. "But the most important thing here is, you love each other. You're happy to be with her and she's happy to be with you. Don't overthink, okay?"

"I freaking love you so much, Chae."

Her eyes widened.

"No homo." I quickly said.

We burst into laughter. I'm grateful that Chaeyoung is one of my true friends.

"I know! I'm just messing around. I know you only love one person."

"You're very supportive. I'm blessed to have you, Chae."

"Girls, we're here." We heard the security guard.

I and Chaeyoung hopped out of the vehicle. I know that the two girls were the first to arrived because I saw their van parked on the side.

We entered the hotel and we saw the girls were standing in front of the elevator waiting for us.

"Lisa!" Jennie exclaimed.

Wow, I love her smile and those cheeks are so fluffy!

"Hello, Nini." I kissed her cheeks and grabbed her hand.

"Hi, Jisoo Unnie." I caught Jisoo was smirking at me.

I think she already knew about us. Of course.

"Let's go." Manager Unnie said.

Oh, I didn't even notice that she's with us. Her face still looked so mad at us.

Inside the elevator, we can really feel the intense awkward silence. All of us can feel the disappointment of Manager Unnie. Why is it so a big deal to her?

Then, she suddenly broke the silence. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling, Jennie and Lisa. I was just so embarrassed to the photographer. He told me that he has a next huge appointment and you're wasting his time."

We just let her talk.

"Be professional next time, alright? Remember what YG taught you." She added. "Also, your dinner is ready. It's already in your rooms."

I can feel the guilt already. YG taught us to use the time wisely. Every minute is important that's why we shouldn't waste it. But, Manager Unnie doesn't know the real reason why we're late. That 'time' was used for the most significant thing in my life.

"Yes, Unnie, thank you," I responded.

We reached our floor and I was still holding Jennie's hand.

"Please, no sleepovers, girls" I looked at her in disbelief.

"I sense your disappointment but that's your punishment." She warned. "Go get some rest. Tomorrow is another day, be ready at 6 am."

Gosh.. I want to be with Jennie, tonight.

Jennie squeezed my hand, "It's okay, Lili. There is much more time." She kissed me on the cheeks. "Good night, Lili."

"Good night, Nini." I smiled and kissed her cheeks too. "Good night Chae and Jisoo Unnie," I added.

"Good night, ladies. See you tomorrow!" Jisoo said.

When I was about to close my door, I saw Jennie was still looking for me.

She mouthed, "I love you."

I smiled widely and I mouthed back, "I love you, too." I blew her a kiss.

I locked the door and lean against the wall. I still can't believe what happened tonight. I was smiling while reminiscing our moment together. I will surely savor those memories.

I finished eating and took a shower already. I was doing my nighttime regimen for my face when my phone started to ring.

It's Jennie! She's face timing me.

"Hello, my baby," Jennie said and she blew a kiss.

Her slick black hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a sando top. Gosh, she's so pretty.

"You called me baby.." I said shyly.

"Don't you like me to call you baby?" She smirked.

"No..no. Of course, I really love it, Nini." I gave her a huge smile.

"You know, I really want to go in your room right now." She confessed. "I want to hug you, I want to be with you, I want to kiss you, Lisa."

"Me too, Nini. I want to feel your touch again. Like damn, I've waited for this moment for so long. My love for you gets stronger everyday. I. Love.You. I really do." I feel my tears was about to fall.

"Hey.. hey, don't cry, baby." She looked so worried.

"I'm.. just very happy.." I stuttered while smiling.

She chuckled. "I love you too, Lili. Finally, Lisa Manoban, the dance machine, is mine now. You are my girlfriend now." She's very proud and she winked at me.

Wow.. I have a girlfriend now..

"You make my heart melt, Jennie. Can I go to your room?" I pleaded and pouted.

"Stop being cute, Lili!" She giggled. "I would love to but I don't want us to have another punishment."

I nodded and smiled.

"You know, our shippers are going to get wild if they'll know that Jenlisa is really real." She laughed.

"I know right! I wish I can post our picture and gonna put a caption 'We're official'!"

"I really want to do it!" She said excitedly. "But.. Well.." Her mood changed.

"Yeah, I understand, Nini," I said in a low tone. "We can work this out without telling the management you know.."

"Yes, of course. They don't know about us. As long as we love each other. I do always love you, Lisa."

I'm grateful to have Jennie in my life. She makes me happy and she makes me so special.

And then we talked for the rest of the night until we sleep. I love this! I can't wait to see her again tomorrow.

I hope everything will be alright and fate will favor us.