Chapter 7

LISA POV

I already talked to Manager Unnie that Chaeyoung and I wanted to buy food for tonight. Of course, she insisted. She told me that we can just call the restaurant. But I used my puppy eyes and pleased her.

In the end, she agreed with me. She reminded us that we must very quick before someone sees us.

Manager Unnie called the owner of the restaurant telling us that we're going to come. She requested to give us a private nice spot so the people will not notice us.

Chaeyoung and I wore a hoodie, a cap, a facemask, and shades. We're trying to act normal.

The restaurant is just 3 blocks away from the hotel. We decided to walk instead of riding a van.

"Oh, Chae, I missed this." I glanced at her.

"Same." She agreed. "I missed walking in the streets."

Chaeyoung scooped her arm onto my arm while we're walking.

"You owe me some details." She grinned.

Now I know why she wanted to come with me.

"Well, I almost kissed her," I revealed.

She removed her arm from me and exclaimed, "What?!"

"Hey, ssshh, act normal!" I reminded her.

We noticed some guys behind us who looked worried.

Oh, great. Manager Unnie sent us a bodyguard. At least, they're giving us space.

I waved at them and gave a thumbs up indicating that we're doing fine.

"Sorry." Chae pouted.

I chuckled. "You're loud."

We continued walking. "Anyways, what happened next?" Chae asked.

"I thought that.. she's.. you know.. also going to kiss me.. but it didn't happen." I stuttered.

"Ohhhh, Jenlisa. Do you see how red Jennie's cheeks earlier when you said that you're going to date her?" Chae shared.

Wow, Jennie. We just flirted earlier and I like it a lot.

"Really?" I grinned. "I didn't look at her. I was so shy."

"You know what. Areum is right." She stated.

"Who is.. Areum?" I asked in confusion.

"Duh!" Chae reacted. "The one who gave you the picture with a note. Eyes can't lie!"

Oh, yeah, I didn't read her name.

"How did you know?" I asked once more.

"You're so dumb, Lisa." She teased. "You and Jennie stared at the picture for so long, and I was sitting beside Jennie, so I read it also."

I didn't say any word.

"Eyes can't lie." Chae said once more.

"I don't kno-" She cuts me off.

"We're here!" She pointed at the restaurant. "Let's continue this talk later."

The staff guided us to a private place.

"I'm such a huge fan." The waitress exclaimed.

"Hello, that's so sweet!" Chae told her.

"You guys are very beautiful!" She added. "Don't worry, we'll not tell anybody that you're here."

"We are all beautiful, honey." I said to her and smiled.

"Uh- Thank you.. I'm.. fangirling right now.." She said shyly.

She's cute.

Oh, shit. My gayness is active now. Stop it, Lisa.

"Anyways, I'm going to do my job now. What are your orders, Madam?"

Chaeyoung and I started to choose our food for tonight.

"Noted. Is it okay if you'll wait for 20 minutes?" The waitress asked.

"Sure. No problem." I assured.

When the staff already left, Chae started the conversation.

"So I was saying that.. I think.. she likes you too." She smirked.

"How come?" I asked her. "She's straight and when we're in the van, she told me that we're.. just.. best friends."

"Really? She said that?"

"Sadly, yeah." I looked down and tapped my fingers on the table. "It hurts, Chae."

"I'm not believing it." She shook her head.

I raised my eyebrows and I let her continue.

"I can see it. Jisoo and I can see it. The way she holds your hand whenever we're going to pass through the paparazzi, the way she hugged you, the way she kissed your cheeks." She explained.

"But she also very clingy to you and Jisoo," I responded.

"But in a friendly way." She said it quickly. "The way she looked at you is very different from us, Lisa. Eyes can't lie."

"I don't know what to say, Chae.." I said in defeat.

Chae holds my hands and whispered, "The right way to do is to tell her. Don't be afraid."

I sighed. "Fine, let's say that she likes me too. But the management doesn't approve. Having a relationship is prohibited. No boys allowed." I explained.

Chae laughed at what I said. I gave her a questionable look.

"No boys allowed, really?" She chuckled. "Jennie is a girl, not a boy. So, she's an exception"

I rolled my eyes to her, "Really, Chae? Don't you know the word 'common sense'?"

"Oh look, Lalisa is pissed." She teased me even more.

I removed my hands from her and I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry Lisa. You're very cute when you're pissed." She chuckled.

I didn't give her a reaction and I can see her face changed.

"Oh, shit. I'm really sorry. I'm just messing around with you. I understand. I understand your point, Lisa" She really feels guilty and she hugged me.

"I know, YG will not approve. But the most important thing here is.. your feelings for her. I don't want to see my best friend always hurt and sad every day. I want you to be happy." She explained and my heart melted.

I, then, hugged her so tight.

"You should talk to her. Tell her the truth so that you'll know all the answers to your 'What if's'." Chae added.

I sighed very hard. "Thank you, Chae," I whispered.

"You're welcome." She smiled. "I love you. No homo."

We chuckled.

"You're really funny." I slapped her arm. "Well, I love you too, Chae."

Then the waitress finally came to the room with our orders. We signed some autographs to give back and say thank you to the restaurant before we leave.

We walked back to the hotel and before we entered Jennie's room, Chaeyoung said to me.

"Take the risk."