Chapter 26

JENNIE POV

I suddenly woke up to the ringtone of my phone. Someone was calling me.

I opened my eyes and the first thing that I saw was the gorgeous face of the love of my life. Her head nestled on the crook of my neck while her arm wrapped around my chest.

I was about to get up to answer my phone but thankfully, it stopped.

I stroked Lisa's hair while watching her sleep. Yesterday was an incredible day. I was reminiscing every moment that we shared yesterday, especially last night. We can really feel our love for each other.

Gosh, I love this girl so much!

I kissed Lisa's forehead when someone is calling me again.

I should check my phone right now because I told the two girls to call me if there is something important.

I glanced back to my girlfriend and I'm surprised that she didn't wake up on the sound of my phone.

I bet she was really exhausted from last night's session.

I chuckled.

Then, I slowly removed Lisa's arm around me, and I gently got up from the bed. She's really in a deep sleep.

I looked around in Lisa's room. This is the first time I saw her bright yellow room, it's not that big and it's not that small. She has cute little toys from the Blinks, a bunch of Blackpink pictures, and.. a pile of empty bottles of alcohol on the corner....

I grabbed Lisa's towel that was hanging on her chair and I wrapped it around me.

I saw my sling bag on the floor and walked towards it. I grabbed my phone and sat down on the floor.

Jisoo was video calling me via my personal Instagram account.

I answered her call but I turned off my camera.

"Finally, Jennie!" Jisoo exhaled deeply.

"Hey, Jisoo, how are you?" I asked in a low tone voice.

"Why don't you turn on your camera?" I saw her smirked.

"I just woke up, I look shit," I answered.

"I already saw your barefaced every time you woke up." She chuckled.

I giggled and asked, "Why did you call?"

I saw her disappointed face, "Look, we don't want to interrupt your time together but you really need to come back. The staff went here earlier and she was finding you. We panicked but luckily, we made her convinced that you were still sleeping."

"And..?" I raised my eyebrow.

"She said that your schedule changed. Tonight, as in tonight, 7 pm, you have to do a dress fitting for your solo debut. You need to go back here." She sighed.

I checked the time on my phone, it's already 8 am in the morning here in Thailand. I shook my head and I can feel the sadness in my heart.

"It's already 10 am here, Jennie." She informed me.

"I'm going to re-book my ticket immediately. Thank you, Jisoo uunie. I owe you one." I said.

"Me too!" I saw Chae on the camera, smiling widely. "Buy me a food, please."

I chuckled, "Of course, I love you girls."

"Where's Lisa?" Chae asked.

I looked back to the bed and she didn't move an inch, "She's still sleeping." I whispered.