Chapter 48

LISA POV

It's already January 2020!! I thought this year will be a good year. Because according to the fortune-teller, this year will be a strong, prosperous, and lucky year. Well bitch, Covid-19 became more serious and worse!

We celebrated the New Year with the staff of YG in a private hotel. I didn't go home to Thailand because we are very very busy. This year, we will also be going to produce a documentary of Blackpink on Netflix. Then, our album isn't finished yet. There is too much going on but I know it will be all worth it.

Jisoo unnie's birthday came and we celebrated it in a private hotel also. We were a little disappointed because we want to celebrate her birthday in other countries, but because of this fucking covid-19, we didn't get a chance to go somewhere.

Then, I remembered that night, on Jisoo unnie's birthday, I got up from my bed because I was very thirsty and I forgot to refill my water bottle. I went to our kitchen to get some liquid and as I drinking my water, I heard some loud moans coming from Jisoo's room.

I choked on my water and can't help myself but laugh. Damn, Chae is so loud. Birthday sex, yeah.

Fast forward, today is January 16. Yeah! 24th birthday of my girlfriend. I want to bring her to a romantic place or treat her to a fancy restaurant, just the two of us. But, I can't do that, it hurts, but I can't.. Especially in our situation right now..

I know Jennie loves photography so much, just like me. So I decided to buy her a camera. It's not just an ordinary camera, it's a very expensive one. I know my mom will kill me if she'll know how much this camera cost.

"Alright, that's a wrap! Great work, ladies." The choreographer informed us.

It's my Nini's birthday but we're here, at the studio, practicing for 'How You Like That' choreo.

I took a glance at Jennie, her hair is tied up and I saw her bitch poker looking face while she's grasping for some air

I walked towards her and wipe her sweats on her forehead using my fingers, "Happy birthday, Nini."

Her bitch face fade away and she put a genuine smile on her face, "You already said that hundred times, dork." She playfully rolled her eyes at me.

Aaaa, why is she so cute???

"Happy birthday, Nini!!" I said one more time and now she pinched my side.

No thank you from her, huhu.

"Let's go change, Lili." She holds my hand and went to the corner to get our bags.

I grab my bag and her bag, when suddenly, Jisoo unnie jump on her back, causing her to flinch.

"Happy birthday, Jendeukiee!!!" Jisoo said while her hands placed around Jennie's shoulder.

"You scared me, Jichu!!!" She removes Jisoo's hand and she turned around to hug Jisoo.

"My unnie is already 24!!" Chae is poking Jennie's dumpling cheeks.

"Time is so freaking fast." Jennie chuckled as she pulled away from Jisoo.

"Happy Birthday, Jennie." Manager unnie went towards us.

We bowed down to her.

"Thank you, unnie." Jennie smiled at her.

"After this, we'll go to the hotel to celebrate your birthday tonight. It's just a small and simple gathering just like Jisoo's. Ms. Hwang will be there also." She advised us.