Chapter 41

LISA POV

"Kai, thank you thank you so much!" Jennie said over the phone. She turned on the loudspeaker.

We just finished practicing a new choreo and the four of us were already inside the changing room.

"I'm so happy! I was calling you last night!" Kai exclaimed.

So he's the one who called Jennie.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I was busy last night. I'm doing something important." Jennie smirked and winked at me.

I smiled shyly and stared at my girlfriend who's standing in front of the mirror. I was sitting on the couch while Chae was in the shower and Jisoo was grabbing something in her bag.

"No no, it's alright! Our mission is successful! Congrats, Jen!" Kai said.

Then, Jennie looked herself in the mirror while talking to Kai.

She's wearing a white crop tank and black leggings. I moved my eyes from her lips to her neck, to her chest, to her abs, down to her fucking ass. She's so sexy! Gosh.

I bit my lip.

Fucking hormones.

Then, something hits my face, "What the!" I groaned.

Jisoo threw her shirt onto my face, "You're drooling, Lali!" She teased and sat beside me.

"Can you blame me? Jennie is so fucking hot." I whispered to Jisoo.

"What's the next step? I mean, Mr. Yang is already in the hands of the police. What about our dating shit?" Jennie asked.

"Well, I still don't know actually. SM and YG still don't talk about this since Mr. Yang screwed up really bad. I'll update you." Kai responded.

Jisoo leaned forward to my ear, "So they're still dating in the eyes of the public."

"That should be me, Unnie," I said in low voice. "It should be, Lisa Manoban and Jennie Kim are dating."

"Yeah, I understand. Let's just wait. I'll update you, too." Jennie said as she ran her hand through her hair.

Jennie is drop-dead gorgeous, damn.

Jisoo rested her head on my shoulder, "You will, Lisa. And please invite me to your wedding." She looked up at me and wiggled her eyebrow.

I froze for a second and looked back at my girl. I can imagine Jennie walking down the aisle in a white long wedding dress, holding a bouquet of flowers. I want to marry this girl. But, it's a long long way to go.

"Hey." Jisoo poked my cheeks.

I shook my head and looked back to Unnie, "Huh?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You're so whipped, gosh." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, Kai. Thank you! Goodbye!" Jennie hung up the call.

Chae just got out of the shower and yelled, "I'm done, bitches! Next!"

Chae is wearing a high-waisted denim shorts and a white cropped top with tiny ruffled edges, exposing her long legs and abs. My best friend is beautiful!

I then spoke, "Nini, you're next?"

"I want to. But, Jichu, do you want to go first?" She asked Unnie.

But Jisoo's eyes glued to my best friend who's combing her hair in front of the mirror.

I poked her cheeks, "Unnie."