Chapter 34

JENNIE POV

My first solo debut performance was very successful!! I also won my first ever award as a solo artist. Of course, I mentioned the girls' names in consecutive order, Jisoo, Chae, and Lisa.

Lisa deserves a special mention for being the love of my life, but this is not the right time. I know, in the future, I can tell the whole world about our little secret.

The girls already left the venue to do their individual tasks. I was still here in the venue to do some photoshoots.

I'm eating a snack while waiting for the signal of the photographer when the staff announced,

"iKon is already here."

I raised my eyebrows and asked the other staff, "They're going to perform?"

"Yes. And I think you'll going to meet them. But, not in front of the cam." She answered

I nodded.

I'm going to see B.I., or Kim Hanbin, the leader of iKon.

Kai said that I should keep an eye on B.I. But, I don't know what should I say or ask.. I'm not a freaking investigator...

Well, I'm just going with the flow...

"Jennie, come outside." The staff said.

I stood up and put down my food. I drank my water before I went outside the room.

I saw the members of iKon.

"Oh hey, it's Jennie!" Chanwoo noticed me.

They bowed down to me and so do I.

The staff went back inside the room, there were no cameras around us which is good.

"Congrats to your first award of being a solo!" Ju-ne clapped his hands.

I giggled, "Thank you so much!"

"I'm going solo-lo-lo" Jinhwan sang and they suddenly mocked my dance steps.

"You guys are crazy!" I laughed.

"You should celebrate!" B.I. exclaimed. "We're having a party tonight, perfect! You should come to my club."

Club? His club? But one of the rules of YG is that there must be no clubbing or partying.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "You guys can go to the club? I thought, YG-"

B.I. chuckled and murmured, "It's okay to break the rules."

I shook my head, "Thank you but my schedule is so full tonight." I smiled.

"Ohh, the princess of YG is always busy." He giggled. "It's okay, we understand."

"Well, good luck with your performance!" I said and bowed to them.

Then, out of nowhere, I suddenly sing out loud their song, "Lo-o-ove Scenariooo!"

They all laughed and said goodbye to me.

As I went back to the room, I realized something.

I should've asked him what's the name of the club!! Damn it!!

I grabbed my phone and I chatted Kai.

-Hey, Kai. I met B.I. today, he mentioned about 'my club'. I don't know if this could help the investigation but does he own a club? It' against the rule of YG, you know.. But yeah.. Update me okay? Thanks Kai, take care.