Chapter 2

LISA POV

Chaeyoung and I were inside our van. We didn't talk. It was not an awkward silence.

We are both tired and our energy was really drained.

I was watching the beautiful buildings in Seoul when something pops into my head.

She hugged me on stage while I was singing.

I love that moment. Whenever she hugs me, holds my hand, her arms wrapped on my shoulder, it gives me butterflies in my stomach.

Yeah, I admitted it. I like her. I have a crush on her. She's just so damn gorgeous. But Jennie doesn't know. And she will never know.

I should stop this feeling before it gets to something else. But I can't. She's always very sweet to me. Every day, I like her even more. Every day, I'm falling for her.

Shit.

Falling in love?

No. No. A big no.

Falling in love with her is wrong.

I took off my facemask and I sighed really hard. I should stop thinking about this.

"You, okay?" Chaeyoung asked. "You look confused."

I looked at her and smiled. "I'm fine, Chaeyoung. I'm just.. very tired.. We did so much today.."

"Yeah, I know you're tired. We all are. But you're thinking something else.. Am i right?" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, Chae.. You do really know me well, huh" I expressed as I slapped her arm.

"Of course." She giggled. "Let me guess.. you're thinking about.." She tapped her index finger on her chin while staring at me.

I raised my eyebrows, "What?"

Chaeyoung smiled really wide, "Jennie." She smirked.

This girl. She knows me too well.

I smiled back at her and nodded.

"She hugged you at the stage and I kno-"

I cut her off, "Shhh. " I closed the window between the driver and the backseat. I don't want this to be overheard by someone.

"Don't be so loud. Let's keep this topic between us two." I commanded Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, you're right." She agreed. "So back to the topic. I saw that she hugged you at the stage and I know you really like it." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"I really do." I smiled.

"You really like her so much." She whispered.

I nodded. "But, I should stop this feeling, Chae."

Chae just stared into my eyes waiting for me to continue.

"You know, she only sees me as a best friend," I added. "And.. she's straight. She loves guys." I chuckled.

"Oh really? How did you know?" She asked.

"I just feel it," I respond.

"You're not sure." She said back as she shakes her head.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"Well, Jennie doesn't mention her sexuality, right? Just like you, I thought you're straight until you said to me that you both like woman and man."