Chapter 56

Double update long chapters! 55&56😊

LISA POV

A smile turns into laughs, laughs turns into hugs, hugs turns into kisses. But in one snap, everything changed and I forgot what it was like. Days turned into weeks, Jennie still doesn't forgive me. I hurt her so freaking much.

I still never got a chance to make a heart-to-heart conversation with her because she's still staying at their mansion and we're so busy working for our comeback.

Everyday, I bring her a Hyacinth flower, milk flavored ice cream, giving her water bottles whenever we're doing rehearsals and buying her food. At first, she didn't accepted it. It hurts, yeah. But as time goes by, she already accepts it.

Before, she was just giving me cold looks and distancing herself towards me, but now, she's already starting small conversation between us.

I'm making a progress.

"She's on the way, Lis. She just chatted me." Chae told me while eating her Cheetos together with Jisoo.

We're in our dorm and tonight, she'll going back here. She'll stay here again. Which means, I can easily talk to her without any distraction.

Manager unnie told her that she must stay in our dorm because we will show up again to the public.

The group's long hiatus is over. Yesterday, we just finished our Global Press Conference. Then, tomorrow, we will have a live countdown for How You Like That Premiere music video.

I sighed deeply and sat down on the couch while waiting for my Nini.

I decided to to watch some Jennie's interviews on youtube first. Well, I'm her number 1 fan! Hihi.

I clicked the video about her interview in MBC Show Champion Pre Recording. I watched the cat-eyed girl answered some question. But there is one statement that I can not believe she said it.

"I don't think it necessarily has to be directed with a guy.. Love isn't about gender, it's how you feel about that person.. Being attracted to different genders is something that we shouldn't close." Jennie stated.

I'm so stunned on her statement. Wow, Jennie. I didn't know that you said this things! You're really giving hints to the public!

Then, I pressed Jennie's private IG account to stalk her.

"Dalgona coffee again.." I chuckled while watching her IG stories.

"I miss you..." I stared at Jennie's picture that she posted on her public account. She's so hot, damn..

Then, I read all of her comment section.

@LilixNinixPepe: Those abs oh my 🥵

@JenlisaLangMalakas: putangina bakit ang sexy tanginaaaa swerte ni manoban