Chapter 23

LISA POV

I was sleeping when I heard the sound of my alarm.

Ugh, I hate that sound!

I turned it off and my head was pounding so bad. I drank a lot of alcohol last night, still trying to escape the pain that I am feeling right now.

It's already 8 am in the morning and I'm here at my parents' house. I spend our 2 weeks vacation here and thankfully, the management agreed.

I told my parents about us, about our relationship. And, I'm grateful because they accepted me. They accepted us. I said that we became a couple but now we broke up. They said that they'll support me no matter what. I love my mommy and dad so much.

But, I didn't tell them about what CEO Yang told me, because I know it will be a huge mess. I'm protecting my group, I don't want to disband Blackpink just because of our relationship. I don't want that to happen.

I felt a sudden hunger when I smell food. Ohhh, my dad was making breakfast already.

I stood up and damn, my head hurts really bad. I picked up the bottles from the floor and went to the bathroom first.

I got out of my room and as I went down to the stairs, I heard a familiar voice.

I stopped and just stood up on the last step of the stairs. I can't see them because of the wall. I just listened to them, they were talking and laughing in the kitchen.

No. No. This is just a dream? No no.

Then suddenly, my mom went to the living room and there she noticed me.

"She's awake, Good morning honey!" My mom greeted me. "What are you doing there? Join us. Come here in the kitchen."

"Good morning, mom." I smiled.

As I went to the kitchen, I froze when I saw ..

"Jennie?" I was so shocked and stared at her.

"Hey.." Her smile widened. "Good morning."

Gosh, I miss her voice.

"Sit down, honey.." My dad said. "You really looked surprised."

I sat down beside Jennie and I never leave my eyes on her. "H-how?" I stuttered.

"They gave me a break." She was staring at my eyes.

"I mean, how do you get here?" I was very confused.

"She called me, Lisa." My mom said while putting a dish on our plates. "Jennie said that she can't contact you."

I nodded and spoke, "I'm surprised."

"We know." Dad chuckled. "C'mon let's eat."

Jennie held my hand under the table and our gaze met.

"I know you're hungry. Let's eat." Jennie said.

The four of us talked about our music careers and stuff. I miss Jennie so bad. Seeing her here, at my home, feels so good. I was watching her eating her food and talking to my parents. Wow. They get along so well.

Jennie told us everything about her solo debut. I think I really made the right choice. She was very happy, she enjoyed it.

"When are you coming back?" My mom asked as she drinks her tea.

"Uhm, tomorrow evening, Mrs. Manoban," Jennie answered politely.

My mom chuckled, "Please, don't call me that."