> LONELY, LONELY, LONELY

alexa.
a few days later.

"eat." the man says, pointing to the bowl of pasta in front of my chained up self.

"you're actually insane!" i spat to the man in front of me, "get the fuck away from me!"

suddenly, another harsh sting was felt on my cheek, and i winced inside at the burning sensation. but not to him, i wouldn't let him see me in pain.

"i wish i never met you, dylan."

calum.
police station.

"im a fucking suspect?" i spat to the police officer. my eyebrows furrowed and my eyes narrowed. "there is no way."

he nodded solidly. "you're the last person who saw her and was with her, im sorry."

i narrowed my eyes more at the police. "i love this girl more than anything. my wallpaper is her eating a donut. i would never ever do something to harm her, ever."

"and we understand that. but we still have to ask you questions, it's protocol and im sorry." he told me.

after a couple minutes of him writing stuff down, he walked out of the dim room. once he was out of earshot, i mumbled. "dick."

in a matter of minutes, a man in a tan suit came in with a couple papers in his hands, and i started to let my knee bounce. he sat down on the chair across from me and immediately slid the photos onto the table.

"does this look familiar to you?"

i glanced down at the photo. it was a photo of a cigarette bud on what looked like her dresser.

"we have a tip saying that you have a history of smoking. is this true?"

"yes sir. although, i don't smoke in front of anyone, and certainly not in front of her. and, i throw mine away."

he slowly nodded at me, taking the photo away from from the front of me, then pushing another one in front of me.

"we were told she normally has more keys on her key chain than this. can you make of some that are missing?"

i observed the photo, gulping. "her main house key is missing, and so is her lock box key along with her old house key for her home in australia." i told him.

"her house key? interesting." he mumbled.

"yes, i have a key myself and she gave a key to her older brother too. so i know what it looks like."

he nodded, writing what i said down.

"her wallet was missing, can you tell us what it looked like?"

"it was a small wallet. it was a plain white, hee drivers license and credit cards were in there too."

"thank you."

i nodded.

"we also have a tiny note that you gave alexa the night of, it was ripped up. do you know anyone who would want to do this? or who would hate you enough to do this?" he asked me.

i took a second to think. a lot of people didn't like me, but no one would be evil enough to kidnap her.

"no one who would do this." i answered after a minute. "no one evil enough."

he moved on from the subject, "we found finger prints on the sliding door, we are testing them. id thought id let you know."

"oh! thank you," i thanked him with a giant smile.

"personally," he said, catching my attention. "i think you're innocent. you seem to love her, keep that love and hope for her. she'll be okay." he softly told me.

i smiled as he left with a small smile, making me take a sip of my water.

"i'll find you, doll. i promise you."