OH, WOAH

alexa.
two and a half weeks after her disappearance.

i could hear maybe a million voices screaming none sense words i couldn't comprehend. they rushed me down a hospital hallway.

i had so many drugs in my system at the moment that i couldn't even remember what day it was.

"blood pressure is extremely high!"

"let's get her on some pain killers."

"we can't."

"what- why the hell not?"

"she'll overdose."

they put me into a room and started doing a bunch of things to me. i felt needles going into my skin and an oxygen mask onto my face.

"sweetie, are you alexa hemmings?" one of the nurses asked me.

i nod slowly, completely out of it and not even remembering what she asked me.

"get the police here right fucking now. tell them we have alexa hemmings in the hospital."

third person.

the couple, luke and sierra, woke up to thousands of phone calls from their friends.

"what the fuck, mate?"

"hospital. get here right now, they have alexa."

luke, not needing to hear one more word, rushed out of bed and carried sierra as fast as possible to the car.

he informed ashton, who responded and told luke he would be there in a heartbeat.

michael had gotten the call first, and informed luke of the news. calum was the first one at these hospital, having stuff for alexa.

they all were in the waiting room, everyone was on high adrenaline. "are you all here to see alexa hemmings?"

"yes!" luke answered quickly.

"hello, my name is doctor richards. i'm your daughters doctor."

"oh, she's my little sister." luke laughed at the mistake, the doctor getting a smile on her face.

"oh, im sorry. my apologies. anyway, your little sister is in very critical condition but she's stable. she's asleep and highly medicated. we assume she was drugged the entire time she was held hostage, along with the little medication we could give her. she has a lot of bruises along her body and gashes, cuts all over. she's extremely pale, so beware when you see."

luke evidently shivered at every word the doctor has said. "okay. . ."

"also, due to covid restrictions, only two people at once. i'm sorry."

sierra and luke were obviously the first.

luke.

she looks horrible.

she was in a hospital gown, along with her hair in a messed up bun and hospital socks on. bruises covered her body as well as multiple stitches.

her face had no color. she was very pale. she had two black eyes and her nose was obviously broken.

sierras grip was tight on my arm as we approached her. we sat down next to her.

i felt tears gather in my eyes. "hi honey."

she stayed frozen. her chest rose and fell as she breathed.

sierra ran her thumb over my hand.

"damn," i mumbled so my voice wouldn't crack. "i can't do this."

i fell into sierras arms, she responded by hugging me tightly and letting me cry into her shoulder.

"she's gonna get better. just baby steps, baby."