•???|Zaniel•

This is for my bestie Ellie

High School
Non Famous
Corbyn and Zach-16
Jonah, Daniel and Jack- 17
Words: 3121

Corbyn's P.O.V
My name is Corbyn Matthew Besson and this is my life

Another day is this hell hole. I am classified as the "school nerd" Yes I'm smart but I still have feelings. I was walking to my locker to get my normal things when I see my bullies smirking at the sight of me. I just turn around to start walking to my friend Zach Herron. that was until I was thrown to the ground 'here we go again' I thought. I'm used to to this bye now, everyday around 11:39 I get beaten up by Logan Paul his brother Jake and their friend Justin Cameron. Now I'm just laying on the floor with my glasses smashed (again), a bloody noes and my books and papers scattered around the hall. After my daily beat up session is finished finally I realised that Zach was standing there watching in horror spreader across his face as I got beaten up. "ARE YOU OK!?!" He asked helping me as I collected my stuff out of the bins and around the floor then helping me stand up "Yeah I'm use to it by now" I said sadly putting the extra stuff in my locker. Zach was about to answer when all of a sudden he got picked up off the ground by his boyfriend and my bestest friend in the whole world, Daniel James Seavey. They spun around until Zach was dizzy and he put him down. Daniel and I have been friends since we were 3 years old. I did my best to hide my face from him, if he saw my face he would be furious because he is like an older brother to me. But Daniel being Daniel saw I was hiding my face then spotted the blood on my hands. "CORBYN!!!" He practically yells like I'm a serial killer. I go to walk away when I feel a strong hand wrap around my wrist.

I wasn't going anywhere.

He instantly starts dragging me down the many halls until I feel the warm sun his my face. We head to the bleeches were Zach normally watches Daniel play Football. He forces me to sit down on one of the top steps on the bleechers and cupped his hands on my face inspecting the new bruises on my eye and bloody noes. "Dani I'm fine" I say trying to pull his hands away "Corbyn Matthew Besson you are not fine! How could you say that!!" He says looking straight into my blue|green eyes. He was still manovering my face when the coaches whistle blew "Seavey get down here now!" Coach Buzzer yelled "Coming coach!" Daniel yelled back. I stood up about to leave when Daniel pushes me back down "I don't think so, you are going to stay right here until practice is done then you are going to tell me who did this to you and I will drive you home ok" he says Sympatheticly."Ok" he says a bit louder and irritation in his voice, after I didn't answer. I just nodded my head and look down. "Ok I'll be back in 30, but here" he hands me the spare glasses in his bag. "Thxs Dani I don't what I would do without you" Daniel smiles "Probably die" Daniel chuckled "Yeah probably" and with that he headed down to the field to start practise. It's was ok for the first 15 minutes, that was until I saw 3 familiar faces out of the corner of my eye one of them called me but I chose to ignore it. That's was a big mistake.

Daniel's P.O.V

I was walking off the field to go sit with Corbyn when I saw 3 people walking in his direction pointing at him. My instinct s kicked in at the moment I have to protect my 'little brother' "Jonah! Jack!" I call my two best friends (besides Corby of course) from the field. I found out the other day as well that they both like him so I know they want to protect him. "What's up little bro?" Jonah asked jogging to keep up with me. "Corbyn. Bleechers. Logan. Now" is all I managed to get out because of the rage filling inside of me. Jonah and Jack look at the bleechers and instantly crack their knuckles and run to the bleechers, me following close behind. That's when I saw something that made my blood boil. They grabbed Corbyn by his collar and threw him down the bleechers. Immediately we start sprinting towards the bleechers impossibly faster than before. "That little cabbage head is dead!" Jack says between breaths "Once I get ahold of that little twerp he is dead!!" Jonah shouts loud enough so now Logan, his brother and his friend are now looking at us and start running "Ok here's the plan, I'll go see if Corbyn is ok and you two try and catch them!" I tell them, they just look at me and nod chasing after the soon to be dead Logan Paul, Jake Paul and Justin Cameron. I ran as fast as I could and sprinted up the stairs. Tying to choke back tears in my eyes as my eyes lock with a brushed and bloody blonde. "Oh my god!" I yell/whisper. I run over to Corbyn and pick him up in my arms. "Help! Help please! My best friend go chucked down the bleechers!!!" I scream while my football team comes running over with the school nurses come rushing over "He needs an ambulance" one of the nurses say.