𓄿 Chapter 1 𓄿

✯~~~3rd POV~~~✯

✯~~~3rd POV~~~✯

"Who knew that the setter from Kitagawa First would choose us? But the guy is cocky I just know it!" Daichi, Sugawara and Tanaka walked towards the gym.

"Not again. Would you stop trying to intimidate everyone you see?" Sugawara said.

"I-I would never do such a thing." Tanaka said before the three entered the gym.

"Hello!" Kageyama said as both him and Hinata stared at their upperclassmen.

"Hey, hey, hey! What do you guys think-" Tanaka was cut off by Daichi pulling him back by the back of his sweater.

"Are you Kageyama?" Daichi asked before walking up to the boy.

"Hello." Kageyama said.

"Glad to see you!" Daichi smiled as Sugawara and Tanaka followed behind him.

"Hes pretty darn tall!" Sugawara smiled.

"First impressions are key, Suga! Blast him with your upperclassman prestige!" Tanak said with a scowl on his face still attempting to intimidate the first years as Hinata tip toed behind his senpai's.

"Tanaka, stop making faces." Daichi said.

'Kageyama is slightly taller than them, but these high schoolers are still kind of huge. That's right! I'm here at Karasuno! Okay!' Hinata thought to himself as he smiled.

"Hello-"

"How tall are you?" Daichi asked ignoring Hinata.

"180 cm."

"Oh!"

"You're a cocky one, aren't you?"

"Hello!" Hinata shouted catching everyone's attention.

"Huh? Hey! It's you! The shorty who wore number one!" Tanaka shouted as he pointed at Hinata catching the first year off guard.

"Do you mean the other applicant named Hinata... is you?" Daichi said as he looked down at the paper in his hand before looking back at Hinata.

"I'm just a little surprised. I see. So both of you chose Karasuno!"

"Um.." Hinata stared in confusion.

"We saw you guys play last year." Sugawara smiled.

"You're small and you were all over the place, but you had fight!!" Tanaka said leaning forward.