•I like your rings babe•

Summary: you and JJ had been dating for awhile and when he wakes you up one day you comment on his rings and everything changes but for the better

Warnings: none

You woke up to someone shaking you. You didn't want to wake up. You were so peaceful.
"Baby you got to wake up." Someone said in your ear. You knew who it was as soon as they spoke. It was your boyfriend of 2 years. JJ Maybank. Best friend of 10 years and boyfriend of 2 years. He was just every thing to you. He was your world and you his.
"I don't wanna." You groaned and turned your head away from him. You and JJ had been sleeping together in the spare room everyone called his. He laughed at you and moved your hair out of the way and started to kiss your neck. He started to kiss harder leaving hickeys.
"Stop it J. My mom is gonna kill me!" You whined moving again trying to get away from him but in a playful manner.
"Yeah yeah." He sighed pretending to be upset.
"Wait I'm kidding! Keep going!" You said climbing on to his lap, straddling him.
"Oh look who's up now." He smirked.
"Real funny J." You said trying to get up but he held you tight in your place.
"What are you doing?" You questioned.
"Just looking at the prettiest girl in the world." He said looking at all your features. You felt the blood rushing to your cheeks. You put your head on his chest trying to cover your face.
"Lemme look at you! Come on!" He laughed trying to get you to face him. You laughed and turned around so you were sitting in between his legs, your back up against his bare chest.
You put your head on his shoulder and looked at him. He connected his lips to yours and kissed you gently. He pulled away and looked at you. You still had your eyes closed and smiled. You turned back around facing toward the window at the front of the room. He interlaced your fingers with his. You looked at your hands interlaced with his. You looked at all his rings. You really liked the one on his left ring finger. It was your favorite.
"What's going on in the pretty head of your baby?" He asked kissing your shoulder.
"I love your rings babe. Have I ever told you that?" You questioned.
"Nope." He said popping the p.
"Which one is you favorite?"
"This one." You pointed to your favorite one. He took it off and placed it on the finger it fit on.
"What are y-" he cut you off with a kiss.
"It's your favorite so I'm giving it to you. Call it a promise ring. I promise to love you endlessly and trust you forever. I promise you a life full of happiness and love." He finished with a kiss on the back of your hand. He look up to see tears brimming in your eyes.
"Baby don't cry." He whispered in your ear as he hugged you.
"Did I do something or say something?" he questioned.
"No oh my gosh no! Are you kidding! No! It was perfect! God how did I get so lucky to find you? Ugh I love you!" You yelled and kissed him hard.
"Your cute." He told you. You blushed hard again. You hid your face again.
"Come on I like seeing you blush! Come here!" He told you.
"Oh whatever dork!" You said getting out of bed to go get water.
"Love you too baby!" He shouted from his room.
You walked in the kitchen and smiled as your stomach was full of butterflies. You looked down at the ring and smiled again. You were gonna marry this kid.

AHHH okay this one is short ,don't really know how I feel about it but still vote and comment please 🤍