1

han jisung walked up to his dorm room nervously. he cautiously opened the door, seeing the most beautiful human being he's ever seen. he had perfect, cat like facial features. his hair was dark, matching his eyes.

"h-hello i'm your roommate, han jisung." jisung bowed politely.

minho looked up from his phone, observing the small boy. he had fluffy blonde hair, and squirrel like facial features. his eyes were big and doe like, with an innocent sparkle in them. "lee minho."

"how old are you?" jisung questioned.

"twenty one." minho sighed.

"oh, i'm nineteen!" jisung smiled.

"good for you, i didn't ask."

jisung smile faltered and he just walked over to the other bed, setting his stuff down. he quickly unpacked his stuff and left his dorm.

he walked to his best friends dorm, knocking on the door.

"SUNGIEEEEE!" felix yelled as he opened the door. the freckled boy threw his arms around jisung, pulling him into the room.

"SUNGIE!" his other best friend, hyunjin, jumped off his bed and tackled him. the gorgeous boy with long blonde hair sat up, pulling jisung with him.

"you're so lucky you two get to share a dorm. my roommate is an asshole!" jisung pouted.

"wanna spend the night here?" felix asked as he laid on the floor with them.

"no, that's rude. even if my roommate is rude, it's only the first night."

"what do you know about him?" hyunjin asked, his best friends were always nosey.

"well, his name is lee minho and he's 21."

"that's it?" felix was confused.

"yeah. he's a cold person."

"ugh, wow. let's watch tower of god for a bit!" hyunjin pulled them all up, walking over to their couch. they turned on the tv, putting on the anime.

"at least we all got into the same college." jisung sighed in relief.

"period." felix cuddled closer to jisung.

the three boys watched anime until one a.m, when jisung decided he should head back to his dorm. when he got back, he entered and shut the door quietly.

to his surprise, his roommate was still awake. "can you not get back so fucking late?" minho complained as jisung crawled into his bed.

"sorry..were you waiting for me?"

"fuck no, i normally go to sleep late. but it bugs me when people feel the need to leave and then come back so fucking late."

jisung just kept his head down, ignoring the tears pricking at his eyes as his roommate yelled at
him. jisung had never done well with getting yelled at because of his parents.

he laid down, silently crying himself to sleep.

when jisung woke up, minho was already gone. that's weird, classes don't start until next week and it's only nine a.m. he shrugged off his thoughts and got out of bed. he took a quick shower before heading off to felix and hyunjins dorm.

"open up sluts!" jisung yelled as he banged on the doors.

"what the fuck you whore." felix groaned as he opened the door.

"good morning sunshine."

"what the fuck do you want sungie?"

"ouch, i just wanted to see my best friends."

"you woke me up asshat!"

"that's the point bitch!"

"who the fuck are you calling a bitch, bitch!"

"you, asswipe!"

"so, pancakes?"

"ooouuu yes please!"

"go wake up hyunjin while i cook."

jisung walked out of the living room and to the bedroom area. he climbed into hyunjins bed, laying on top of him.

"hey bitch! wake your lazy ass up!"

"yah, that's bitch hyung to you." hyunjin complained as he opened his eyes.

"anygays, lix is making pancakes."

"ji, you're on top of me."

"and...?"

"i need to get up?"

"you're comfy??"

"i don't care, i have morning breath???"

"fine, go brush your teeth stinky." jisung rolled off of hyunjin, climbing under his covers.

"get out of my beeedddd!"

"noooooo it's warmmmm!"

"hmph crybaby."

jisung stuck his tongue out at hyunjin as he walked away.

"hey fatass, the pancakes are done." felix said as he walked over to jisung.

"thank you lixie!" jisung jumped up and pecked the boy on the lips. no, they're not dating. just best friends. they were comfortable enough with each other to give one another the affection they desired.

"no problem ji." felix laughed as his best friend rushed into the kitchen to eat. felix followed close behind him, feeling himself grow hungrier and hungrier.

hyunjin soon joined the two boys in the kitchen, not hesitating to eat up. "so, have you talked to your new roommate anymore?"

"i'm convinced he's evil. he yelled at me for coming home late last night! like wtf! next time i'm just spending the night here."

"wow, really?"

"yeah! he was way harsh."

"i'll kick his ass." hyunjin offered.

"nah, it's okay jinnie." jisung laughed at his dramatic best friend.

"anygays, let's go shopping today sluts."

"ouuu yes please." they all came from rich families, which was their little secret. they would never let anyone find out because they don't want to be used for their money.

"should i buy new skirts?" jisung pouted.

"of course! i need new skirts too. and jinnie you need new skirts too, you don't get a choice."

"yayyyy!" jisung smiled as he continued eating with his two best friends.

a/n: hi !! welcome to my new book 🙈 i hope you enjoy !!