Chapter 1: The Secret.

Barry Allen was sweating, he was bloody, breathing heavily. While Eva on the other hand, was barely breaking a sweat.

Eva was taking the piss. "Congratulations, this is almost exercise" she said. Iris kept banging inside of the mirror, helplessly as she could just watch as the Flash was getting beaten.

Killer Frost, Vibe and Elongated Man were busy fighting Iris' evil self, who by the way was kicking their asses. "Well, well, well. If you are Central City's heroes, this city is damn right screwed" said evil Iris.

Vibe put his hand out. "What are you going to do? High five me for kicking your ass?" she asked sarcastically. "No. Bringing the backup" he replied. A portal opened revealing their new friend Godspeed. Godspeed sped round and round evil Iris blasting a powerful lightning bolt at her. She got hit and crashed into the mirror. Evil Iris was dead, and the real Iris... was free.

Barry took this chance while Eva was distracted. He and Godspeed ran around Eva... fast. Faster than he's ever gone before. Barry and Godspeed both released a powerful lightning blast at Eva. She got hit hard, she was finally weakening. Elongated Man wrapped his arms around Eva, untangling her while spinning her around. Eva grew dizzy. The he kept punching her again and again. Killer Frost blasted ice at her. She was frozen but she quickly broke free but, she breathing heavily. She was getting weak. Killer Frost created an ice shard on her arms then charging towards Eva. Eva was too slow to react. She got cut all over her body. She got stabbed in her stomach.

Barry was walking over to her. "You won't kill me. You'd never be able to do it. You're too weak!" Eva exclaimed. She quickly got up and said "You'll never be able to defeat me". Then suddenly, Iris stabbed Eva with a big shard of glass.

Eva was quickly gasping for air. Then... she fell to the ground and died.

Eva was defeated.

Iris ran over to Barry and hugged him tight. "It's finally over" he said.

It was a few days later. Barry and Iris were in their apartment hugging each other on the couch while watching a movie. Then suddenly, he got a call. "Hello. It's Cisco. What's up?" he asked. Barry's smile quickly turned to anger and rage. It was Thawne. Barry quickly ran to his location from Cisco.
"Thawne! Where are you?!" yelled Barry. Then Thawne appeared from the shadows.

"Hello my friend" greeted Thawne. "What do you want?" asked Barry. "I didn't come here to fight. I just want to talk" he answered. "Why?" asked Barry. "So how's life, Barry. I've been watching you very closely, Barry. Ever since day one. You've married the woman you love and you have great friends. You have kept secrets from them from time to time. But there's one question I want to ask you". Thawne said. "What?" asked Barry. "Do you know the secret that your friends are keeping from you?" Thawne asked, taunting him. "What secret?" asked a confused Barry.

"As you know, I'm from the future. But do you know who else is from the future? Iris, Joe and Cisco" he replied. "No they're not" said Barry. "Oh but they are, Barry. I escaped from their capture and travelled to you know, the time I killed your mother. They also travelled from the future to capture me once again" explained Thawne. "Why were you captured in the first place?" Barry asked. "Don't interrupt me" said Thawne.

"Once I killed Nora, they felt responsible for her death so Iris and Joe took you in. Then something happened... Barry Allen became The Flash. And once that happened, they knew they could use you to capture me once again" explained Thawne. Barry's face was as shocked as anything. "I... I do... don't believe you" Barry stuttered.

"Oh Barry, you should. You should be pissed! Look at us, the man you hate the one who took away your mother from you... and he's the one who's telling you the truth" said Thawne. Barry was having mixed emotions. Is Thawne telling the truth or is he lying as usual?

Thawne left Barry who was feeling... well he has no idea what to feel. So he decided to confront his friends about this. Barry arrived at Star Labs where everyone was waiting for him. Barry had an angry face with tearful eyes.

"Thawne told me that as well as him, you Joe and Cisco are also from the future. Are you?" Barry asked Iris. Then Iris and Cisco turned to each other with worry in their eyes. "It's time we tell them, Iris" said Cisco.

"So it's true. You three are from the future? Barry asked. "Yes we are but that doesn't change anything" replied Cisco. Barry started laughing sarcastically. "Really? Are you kidding? It wouldn't hurt if it were you guys telling me this but do you what really hurts? THE FACT THAT THAWNE WAS THE ONE TELLING ME!" yelled Barry.

"Barry I'm sorry but, once we captured Thawne we were went to go back" said Iris. "So what... you never meant to fall in love with me? Was falling in love with me... a mistake? Not part of the plan?" asked Barry.

Iris started tearing up with guilt. "I'm sorry okay, but..." she said. "But what? So falling in love with me was a mistake?" Barry asked but he started glitching. "Barry what's wrong?" asked Caitlin.

Cisco was checking something on the computer and found out something. "Something's happening in the past. It's the Particle Accelerator. It's being fixed" he explained.

"There's only one thing to do" said Ralph. "I'm going to have to sabotage the Particle Accelerator" said Barry.
Barry started to leave but then Iris stopped him. "I love you" she said. But Barry didn't say anything back.

Barry started to run round and round. He ran round with anger in his eyes because some of his closet friends betrayed him. And after everything they've been through together.

Barry ran through a portal to the year of 2014. To the time of the Particle Accelerator.

Will Barry be able to sabotage the Particle Accelerator? Will he change the past? Will he ever forgive his friends?

To be continued...