Chapter 19: World's Finest.

Previously...

What happened to Barry? Will Kara be saved? And will they be there in a flash?

On Earth 1, Barry was running, running faster than Zoom and Reverse Flash. Then suddenly, a portal opened up in front of him. He went through it. Meanwhile on Earth 38, Kara was working at CatCo. Then the computers and TV's were shorting out. Then a blue being being came out the TV. "Who are you?" Kara asked. "I am Indigo. And this is a message to Supergirl: Your city is doomed!" she exclaimed. Indigo blasted Kara out the window and she was falling, and she was unconscious. Then a portal opened, and out came lightning. It caught the falling Kara and sped her into the country. "Hey, are you alright?" Barry asked. Barry saw her shirt was on fire, tired to put it out but said "I uh, nope". "Oh, wow. I didn't need you to save" Kara said. "Ha. If I hadn't you would've gone splat" Barry said. Kara then flew up and changed into her Supergirl suit. And her clothes landed on Barry. "Woah. I thought I was the impossible" Barry said. Barry ran underneath her and Supergirl landed, then Barry stopped.

"How did you just do that?" Kara asked. "I'm the Flash" he replied. "The who now?" Kara questioned. "The... wait, do you not know who I am? Green Arrow? White Canary? Firestorm?" Barry asked. "Sorry. No" Kara replied. "Okay, then" Barry said. Barry then took off his mask. "My name's Barry Allen, I am the fastest man alive and I think I am on the wrong Earth" Barry explained.

Kara took Barry back to CatCo. Barry was using a computer. "You guys have Central City. But you don't have Star Labs, no Martin Stein, no Caitlin Snow. Nobody that's going to help me get home" Barry said. "Wait. How many other Earth's are there? We're Earth!" Kara exclaimed. "Can I ask? How can you fly?" Barry asked. "Don't be alarmed. I am an alien" Kara asked. "Wow really?! Cool! So do you have other aliens on this Earth?" Barry asked. Barry's response made her smile, and she asked "What do you mean by this Earth?". "Okay, so imagine there's a Earth where Nazi's won WW2, one where Kennedy was never assassinated. And they vibrate at a different frequency so they can't see one another." Barry explained.

"Wow. Okay, but how did you get here because won't you have to be incredibly fast?" she asked. Barry showed Kara his speed and brought her an ice cream. "Ah! Yes!" she squealed. "Wow. Amazing. You are cute" she whispered. "Huh?" Barry asked. "Nothing. But don't worry cause I will help you" she said. "Okay, so food wise, I have to consume about 10,000 calories a day" he said. "Well, do you like donuts?" she asked. "Yes" he replied. Barry followed Kara to get her jacket but Cat said "Kira, you're alive" sounding like she was disappointed. "Mrs Grant, don't worry. I was saved" Kara said. "I know. There's a new hero in National City. Direct competition for Supergirl" Cat said. "He doesn't have to be competition. He can be a partner" Kara suggested.

"I'll have to figure out a name for this new hero. But for now, boy begone, girl stay" Cat said. Barry was nervous when Cat spoke. Barry left her office. "My my, Kira. Don't you have a handsome companion" Cat said. Kara bushed when Cat said this. "What, no. Barry's a friend" Kara said, but she couldn't help but blush. "Remember, I'm throwing a party to tonight for Supergirl. I want you to be there. You can bring your young friend there" suggested Cat. "Maybe I will, yes" said Kara. "Now, shoo. Look nice for Barry" Cat said. "O, okay" Kara said. Kara left Cat's office to talk to Barry.

"Do you want to come to my apartment to talk more privately?" Kara asked. "Yeah, sure" Barry replied. Meanwhile, the person who looked like Kara's mom was talking to a man and Indigo. "Okay, are we ready to initiate the plan?" she asked. "Yes we are" the man replied.

Kara took Barry to her apartment to talk. "So how did you get your powers, if you don't mind me asking?" Kara asked. "There was an unveiling of the Particle Accelerator and it exploded. As it exploded, I was struck by lightning and I became a superhero. Why were you falling?" he asked. "A being called Indigo shot me out the window" she replied. "Until you get home, you can stay with me, here, if you want?" Kara asked. "Sure" he answered. "Also, Mrs Grant is throwing a party for Supergirl, and I was wondering if you wanted to go... with me?" Kara asked, while having blushing red cheeks. "Sure. I'd like that" he said. Then Kara got an alert. "Oh um, I've got to go" she said. "Do you want some help?" Barry asked. "No I should be fine. Besides I have friends" she replied. Supergirl flew off to save National.