Chapter 40: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part 3.

Previously...

With only the Paragons left, will they save the multiverse?

"Where are we?" Ryan asked. "We're in the Vanishing Point. The Anti Monitor hopefully can't find us here" Barry replied. Then they saw someone in a green hood. "Hey! Who are you?" Sara asked. "I am the Spectre" Oliver replied. "Oliver? What happened? I thought you died" Sara said. "I did. I am now reborn as the Spectre" he replied. "Come on, we need to find a way out" Barry said.

They were looking all over the place for an exit. But they couldn't find one. Barry was panicking. "We need to get out of here" he said. "Barry, calm down. We're gonna get out of here" Kara said. Kara calmed him down. "Now, if you two lovebirds can stop, let's try and love through his crisis" Lex said. "Listen, you have done enough already. You're just lucky that we're not alone after everything you've put me and my friends through" Kara said. "Oh please. Your threats are child's play. Now, let's say us heroes try and save ourselves" he said. "Shut up, Lex" J'onn said.

The Spectre spoke. "You are the final people of the multiverse. The Paragons. You need to come together and defeat the Anti Monitor" he said. "Do you trust me?" Oliver asked. "With every cell in my body" Barry replied. Barry, J'onn and Supergirl used their powers to break a hole through the wall. They escaped and found themselves, surrounded by nothing. It was just rocks, ground and all the same colour. When they got out, Barry, Kara, and J'onn were in their normal clothes.

"Where are we?" Kate asked. "I have no idea. But, it's not Earth" Sara replied. The Anti Monitor appeared. "The Paragons. I've finally found you. Now prepare yourselves for your defeat" he said. "No, you got that wrong. It'll be you, who will be defeated" Kara said. Barry got into his suit, J'onn turned into his martian form and Kara's suit materialised around her.

Time Wraiths appeared and the Paragons attacked them. The Anti Monitor stood there, smirking, thinking he will be victorious. The Paragons were not letting up. They were using all their might. Oliver was there behind them. Thinking of what must be done. "Anti Monitor! You will not win!" he shouted.

Oliver ran towards him and so did the Anti Monitor. They caught each others punches, both showing great strength. Their battle wiped the Paragons out and the Wraiths. It was only the Anti Monitor and Oliver. "You. Have. Failed. This universe" Oliver said. He let out a scream and aimed towards the sky. The Paragons were brought back and they saw the explosion. "Barry, get us there" Sara said. Barry ran him and Sara to the explosion and saw Oliver on the ground.

"Ollie, what happened?" Sara asked. "I, I don't know. It was all pitch black" Oliver replied. "You saved us. You saved the multiverse" Barry said. "It's weird. I don't feel like a hero" Oliver said. "You are a hero. The greatest" Sara said. "Barry, whatever happens, don't let Kara go. I know you're going to be a great father. I may have been only a dad for a short time but, it was an amazing experience in my life. You guys can accomplish anything" Oliver said. There was a light.

Barry and Kara found themselves on Earth. "Hey Barry. We did it. What are doing on my Earth?" Kara asked. "Your Earth? I think you mean my Earth" Barry said. Then a person approached them. "Excuse me, can I get an autograph?" he asked. "Sure. Where did you get this?" Flash asked. "You guys are always working together. You two are a dynamic duo" the man replied. "Here you go" Barry said. "Thank you" the man said. He walked away. "So, apparently we've been living on the same Earth forever?" Barry asked. "Apparently so" Kara replied. "Oliver. He must've done this" Barry said. "I thank him" she said.

Barry and Kara headed to the abandoned Star Labs containment unit, where they all first met. There was Jefferson, Superman, Sara, Kate and J'onn. Oliver's Green Arrow suit was on a mannequin, with flames under it. They were going to remember their fallen friend. Barry, Kara and Sara were going to say some words.

First was Kara. "Oliver, you are a great hero and a great friend. You were there when anyone of us were giving up hope and you'd always put others before yourself. I'm glad I got to know you".

Then was Sara. "Ollie, we were stranded on that island together. I thought we wouldn't make it. But, when I was gonna give up, you were there to keep me filled with hope. People called a killer, a wild vigilante. But they were wrong. You are a hero. Rest in peace, Ollie".

Finally, it was Barry. "Oliver. You were there when we first met. I wasn't even the Flash then. We've been through so much together. When we teamed up together, when our lives were swapped and one of us was giving up, the other one was there to comfort them. You'd always give me advice and I always took it. I'm thankful I got to know you. Rest in peace, Oliver".

"So, it seems that Oliver has recreated the multiverse. We all live on the same Earth. No more Earth 38. All together at last. Hey, at least we can all team up more" Kara said.

"Hey before you go, I have a surprise" Barry said.

"So, my cousin's pregnant" Superman said. "Yeah. A daughter. What do we tell Alex?" Kara asked. "I don't know. We don't. We are the only people we know about what happened" J'onn replied.

Everyone was watching the news. Team Arrow in Starling. Team Flash in Central. Team Legends on the Waverider. Team Supergirl in National along with Superman and Lois. Jefferson in Freeland and Kate in Gotham.

With the multiverse saved, will Barry and Kara survive the next chapter in their life? Parenthood?

To be continued...

Excuse Iris, Cisco and Joe being in there.

I'll be doing a new book called Superflash: The Next Chapter. Stay tuned.