Chapter 30: Elseworld's Part 2.

Previously...

Will this Flash give our heroes an understanding with what they're dealing with? And will they be able to restore Barry and Oliver's lives?

Barry, Kara and Oliver took this Flash to somewhere more private: The Bunker ( or the place Arrow had in season 7). "What do you mean you need our help?" Oliver asked. "My Earth was attacked by someone, someone who says my world wasn't ready. Like he was testing us" Flash replied. Then Diggle came in. "Hey guys. What's going on this time?" he asked. "John. I see you're not wearing your ring. Things must be different here" 90's Flash said. "So, how do we find this being?" Barry asked. "I'm not sure. But, I think swapping your lives is his way of testing you. Maybe it's your turn. But I have no idea how he's doing it" 90's Flash replied.

"Well, there has been some strange readings from Gotham City. And it's coming from John Deegan, who's in Arkham Asylum" said Felicity. "Wait. Gotham City! Maybe we'll meet Batman!" Barry exclaimed. "Batman's a myth" Oliver said. "Doesn't matter. Let's go" Barry said. Barry, Kara and Oliver were on their way to Gotham City. Kara flew Barry, who was in the Green Arrow suit, and landed on a roof. Oliver arrived, but he couldn't quite stop running. Then he finally stopped. "How was that?" Barry asked. "Different" Oliver replied. "Can I just say that um, I kinds like this new taking charge personnel you have" Kara said. "Oh really. Well, does it excite you?" Barry replied. "It does, yes" she said. They kissed, and Oliver said "Guys! Please, focus". They found an object being covered. They took it off and it was... the light for the Bat Signal. "Still think he's a myth?" Barry asked. "Yes. If I see him eith my own eyes, I'll be a believer" Oliver replied.

Unbeknownst to the trio, someone was watching them. It was someone in a bat suit, but not Batman. It was...
Batwoman.

"Okay, so what's first?" Kara asked. "First, we find Arkham Asylum. And I know exactly where to start" Barry said with a smile on his face. They arrived at Wayne Industries. "Hello! Is anyone here?" Barry asked. "Sorry. If you're looking for Bruce Wayne, you're too late. He's been missing for a while. And this city's already in the mud, the last thing we need is Oliver Queen giving us a visit" someone said. "Who are you?" Kara asked. "I'm Kate Kane. Bruce's cousin" she replied. "Um, can you tell us where Arkham Asylum is?" Oliver asked. (By the way, Barry's Flash suit is from season 4. He'll get the suit from season 5 next chapter. And in Gotham, Barry and Oliver's lives are still swapped).

"Arkham Asylum? Why?" Kate questioned. "We're uh, doing a documentary on the nutcases in Arkham" Kara replied. "Alright. Go at your own risk. It's up that way" Kane said. Barry, Oliver and Kara headed to Arkham Asylum to find Deegan. When they got there, they got the sudden feeling of this being the spookiest adventure they had together yet. "Uh, you guys ready?" Barry asked. "Yep. Let's hope there's no one too crazy" Oliver replied. They entered. They were looking around, with caution. "Hello! Deegan! We need to have a talk!" Oliver exclaimed. "Shah! Don't let him know we're here!" Kara silently exclaimed. They found Deegan. "Deegan, let's talk. Now, turn around slowly" Barry said, drawing an arrow. "Oh, I think it's too late for you to do anything now. So, let's make some more trouble" Deegan said. He was holding a big book. Then, Deegan vanished. "Where did he go?" Kara asked. Then all the patients in Arkham were released, and were going for the trio. "Oh rao!" Supergirl exclaimed.

Barry, Oliver and Supergirl were punching their way through Arkham Asylum. Then, someone appeared. "My my. What have we got here?" she asked. This new hero was helping the trio. Finally, the patients were defeated and everyone exited Arkham. "Hey thanks. Who are you?" Supergirl asked. "Name's Batwoman. And I would advise you to get out of my city before I make you" she said. Kara was getting the feeling that she recognises her, but couldn't quite place it. "Okay, we'll leave. Come on, we need to find Deegan" Oliver said. Barry, Oliver and Supergirl headed back to Starling City.

"So, did you find Deegan?" 90's Flash asked. "We did then we didn't" Kara replied. "He vanished" Barry said. "And we have no idea where. I say we rest and come back tomorrow" Oliver said. "Hey, if you want to go back to National, I understand. I don't want to be the reason your city is in turmoil" Barry said. "What? No no, you're not the reason why. It was an unlucky situation. Besides, why don you take me home and um, take some more charge?" Kara asked Barry, with her arms around his neck. "Supergirl, you. Are. Incredible" Barry said. Barry took Kara to his apartment and done some things in the bedroom.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the multiverse, "What happened?" Deegan asked. "You need to test them even more. Use The Book of Destiny. You are now Doctor Destiny" the being replied. Dr Destiny used the Book of Destiny to mess with Barry and Oliver's lives even more.

The next morning, Barry Kara and Oliver woke up to find themselves in a alleyway. "Woah, what's happening?" Oliver asked. The three of them were wearing black leather jackets. "Damn! You look good in leather" Barry said. "Really? I wouldn't think so but, since you like it, maybe I should wear if more often" Kara said. Barry gave a little smile at Kara. Then, some muggers came along. "Look at what we got here, boys. It's Oliver Queen and his goonies" he said. "I'm guessing yours lives are still swapped?" Kara asked. "Yep" Oliver replied.

Barry took out the muggers, and then they heard police sirens. "Let's go" Kara said. They were running away, because Deggean set them up as criminals. Then, they saw Deegan, and so did Batwoman. "Deegan! Time to go back to Arkham!" she shouted. Batwoman kicked Deegan's ass and was holding the Book of Destiny. "What is this thing?" she asked. Then, someone appeared behind her. Barry, Kara, Oliver and 90's Flash arrived. "Who are you?" Barry asked. "He called himself the Monitor. He did what I said to my Earth" 90's Flash replied. When he went to run towards him, the Monitor sent him back to his Earth.

"I am the Monitor, and I am testing you for something that is coming. Something bad" he said. "What's coming?" Supergirl asked. "You will know when the time comes. For now, you will be tested one more time" the Monitor said. The Monitor used the Book of Destiny once more, and this time, they woke up in front of the DEO. And Barry and Oliver found themselves, as themselves.

They were on Earth 38 outside the DEO. Barry and Kara saw each other. "Barry" she said in relief. But then, a dark version of Superman grabbed Barry from behind and used his heat vision. Supergirl used her heat vision and aimed it at Superman. It was a tough battle, no one was letting up. Then the real Superman arrived, with the Book of Destiny. "Where did you get that?" Oliver asked. "I don't know. I just found myself holding it. What do I do with it?" Superman asked. "Take it to Star Labs and we'll figure it out later" Oliver said. Superman flew to Star Labs with the Book, and Supergirl was losing. Then she imagined the thought of losing Barry, and that made her stronger. Her heat vision was getting stronger and stronger and blasted the dark Superman into a building. "You okay, Barry?" she asked. "I am. Thanks" Barry said. They hugged.

Then Barry, Kara and Oliver noticed something was wrong with time. It was moving forwards. And they suddenly found themselves in Star Labs with Superman. "What happened?" Oliver asked. "I'm trying to use the Book of Destiny. But, it's not working" Superman replied. "Time is moving forward. And we need to slow stop it from doing that" Kara said. "I have an idea. If we fly around the world at our very fastest, we might be able to stop it" Barry said. "Wait. I'm coming too" Kara said. "No you're not. It's not safe for you" Barry said. "It's not safe for you either. I'm coming. Do you trust me?" she asked. "Always" Barry said. Barry and Kara left.

"Barry! Kara!" Oliver shouted. "Use the book to help" he said.

Will Barry and Kara be able to return time to it's normal speed? And will they survive?

To be continued...