Chapter 15: Zoom.

Previously...

"You'll never get away with this. My dad will find me" she said. "Let him. No one can defeat Zoom" he said.

It has been a few weeks and everyone else was getting along. Wally has been getting used to his new speed. Barry was staring at the portal in the basement of Star Labs. Then Wells came up next to him. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing. It's just, I don't know if what you say about him is true, I don't know if we're ready for him" Barry replied. "Well, me on my own couldn't match again him, I wasn't able to get my daughter back but since I've been on your Earth, I've known to not give up. You've beaten one evil speedster, I'm sure that you can beat another" Wells said.

As Barry and Wells left, the portal started rapidly wiggling around, as if something was ready to come through. A little while later, Caitlin called in everyone to see something. "Hey guys, the portal's acting weird" she said. "Let's go down there" Jay suggested. Everyone went down to the basement to see what was happening to the portal. Wells deactivated the shield around the portal. Jay walked up to it, slowly and cautiously. The portal went to normal. Jay turned around and said "It's fine". Before Jay could anything else, a vibrating hand went through his chest. "Jay!" Barry shouted. Jay was pulled through the portal, leaving his Flash helmet behind, and someone came out. "Zoom" Wells said.

"Hello Earth 1. Catch me if you can" he said, tauntingly. He went back through. Everyone was rattled by what they saw. "Come on. We're going after him" Barry said. "He's right. Let's get him and my daughter back" Wells said. Everyone agreed but there was a problem. "Well, I think we all agree that we need to rescue Jay but, what about Central City. It can't be left alone" Stein pointed out. "He's right. Me and Wells will go. Kid Flash and Firestorm will stay here and help Central" Barry said. "Really?" Just you two?" Wally questioned. "Yes. It would be better if me and Wells. I lost Eddie, I'm not losing anyone else!" Barry exclaimed. He then walked off.

Barry and Wells were getting ready to leave. "You guys ready?" Caitlin asked. "Yeah. We'll get Jay back and Wells' daughter" answered Barry. "Take care of Central City" he said. "We will" Ronnie said. Barry and Wells went to Earth 2 to save their friends.

Barry and Wells arrived on Earth 2. Barry was in awe. Earth 2 was so much different than Earth 1. Different from what Barry thought. They landed in Earth 2 Star Labs. Barry saw some small devices which looked useful so he took them. Barry was following Wells. "Allen, come on" he said. They exited Star Labs and were wandering around Earth 2 Central City. Then there was an explosion. People were running away. "What was that?" Barry asked. "The villains of this Earth" Wells replied. Out of the smoke, he saw two of his closest friends: Caitlin and Firestorm. Caitlin wasn't Caitlin. She was wearing blue. She also had powers. She had powers of ice. "Caitlin?" Barry asked. "Caitlin? Huh. Haven't been called that in years. My name is now Killer Frost" she said. Barry got blasted with ice. "Allen, come on!" Wells shouted.

Barry and Wells fled. They were hiding. Then they saw someone familiar: Zoom. "Zoom! Give me my daughter!" Wells shouted. Wells then fired his gun at Zoom but he moved. "Follow me if you want to see her" he said. Then he ran away. "After him!" he shouted. Barry and Wells went after Zoom. They followed him into the woods. But what they didn't know, is that Killer Frost and Firestorm were following them.

Barry and Wells followed Zoom to an old building in the woods. They entered and found that it was dark. Barry and Wells walked on with caution, not knowing when Zoom will jump out. After a few minutes of walking, they found themselves in a room with cages. Wells then found his daughter. "Jesse!" he exclaimed. "Dad! Thank God!" Jesse exclaimed. Wells got her out the cage and Barry was looking for Jay. Then he found someone. "Jay! Jay, is that you?" he asked. It wasn't Jay. It was someone who looked like they had been there for months. He was also wearing a metal mask, covering his face.

Then someone arrived. "It's Frost and Firestorm" Wells said. "Well well well. If it isn't the boys from earlier. What can you do to hurt us?" Killer Frost asked. "I'll show you" Barry said. Barry used the Lightning Blast and it hit Frost and Firestorm. "That's what I can do" Barry said. "Come on, let's go" Barry said. Barry, holding Wells and Jesse, was going to run back to Star Labs, then Zoom arrived. "Hello, Flash" he said. He grabbed Barry by the throat and tossed him aside.

Barry tried to use the Super Sonic Punch but Zoom caught his punch. He then snapped his wrist, pulled his arm behind his back slammed him into a wall. "Jesse, when I say run, run" Wells said. "Dad, I'm not leaving you" she said. "Just do as your told for once" Wells said. Then suddenly, a lightning gathered round Zoom, and then it released a powerful Lightning Blast. It was Kid Flash.

Frost and Firestorm were attacking but Kid Flash knocked them down. Wells fired his gun at a distracted Zoom and he was knocked down. "Barry, you alright?" Wally asked. "Yeah. Come one, let's go" he said. Everyone headed back to the portal in Star Labs. They went through. "Guys! Welcome back. Oh God what happened!?" Caitlin asked. "Zoom" answered Wells. Then suddenly, Zoom came through. "Hello. This is where you meet your doom" he said. He knocked Caitlin, Stein and Ronnie down. Then then knocked down Wells, Jesse and Kid Flash.

Zoom grabbed Barry by the throat and slammed him into the ground. Barry tried to fight back but he wasn't any match against Zoom. He then picked up Barry and broke his back. Barry dropped to the ground, unconscious. "Barry!" Wally shouted. Zoom just beat everyone with ease. Before he went back to Earth 2 he said "You'll never be a match for me. Just look what I did your so called hero". He then went back through and the portal closed. Everyone ran to the unconscious Barry.

Meanwhile on Earth 2, Zoom approached Killer Frost and Firestorm. "How weak! Pathetic! Your weakness shall be punished!" Zoom exclaimed. Zoom then killed Earth 2 Firestorm. "Next time, you'll do better" he said. Killer Frost was crying over Firestorm's body.

Back on Earth 1, Barry was put on a bed in the med-bay, finally waking up. "Barry? How you feeling?" Caitlin asked. "Weak. Like I just got my ass handed to me" he replied. Barry felt there was something wrong. "Uh guys. We got a problem" Barry said. Everyone gathered round to see what was wrong. "What's wrong?" Wells asked. "I can't feel my legs" he answered.

Will Barry ever be able to walk again? What will Zoom plan next? And will Jesse come forward and tell everyone her secret?

To be continued...