Chapter 35: The Wedding.

It's finally Barry and Kara's wedding!

It was a few months since Barry proposed and Kara said yes. It was the day they were getting married. They decided to have the wedding in the field where they first met. They had an alter at the front, four rows of seats on two sides with a white carpet going down the middle. There were shelters going over the seats and alter for the bride and groom.

They had tents, each for the bride and groom to get ready and stay separate. Barry was alone in his tent when Oliver came in. "Hey Barry. How are you doing?" Oliver asked. "I'm good. I'm nervous but excited" Barry replied. "You finally did it" Oliver said. "I did. I'm glad I did too. Kara is the most amazing woman I ever met. I'm glad I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her" Barry said. "You deserve it. Thanks for making me the best man" Oliver said. "Well, no one deserves it more" Barry said. 

While in Kara's tent...

Kara was looking at herself in the mirror, absolutely loving her dress.

Then Alex came in. "Hey sis, how you holding up?" she asked. "Good. Nervous, but good. Don't know why I'm nervous cause I'm marrying Barry Allen" Kara said. "Calm down, Kara. You'll be fine. I can't believe this, my sister is getting married" Alex said. Then J'onn came in. "You ready?" he asked. "I am, yes" she replied.

The wedding was about to begin. All their friends were there. Team Arrow, Team Legends and Team Supergirl. Barry was ready at the alter, with Oliver as his best man. Alex was standing on the other as Kara's maid of honour. Everyone stood up. The music started and J'onn slowly walked out with Kara. They walked down the aisle and he let her go at the top. "Please be seated" the priest said. "Now, before we begin. Do you prepare vows?" he asked. "I did, yes" Barry replied. "Me too" Kara said.

"I'll start. Kara, I thought I would end up alone, until I met you. I have never met anyone who's as caring, kind hearted and selfless as you. Over the years we've known each other, we have fought countless enemies, lost family and friends but, I wouldn't have been able to get past them without you." Barry said.

"Barry, I thought with me being an alien that I would end up alone. I thought if I ended up with anyone with me being Supergirl, I couldn't forgive myself if something would happen to them because of me. But, ever since I met you, I didn't have to worry. You are the person who keeps pushing me to be a better hero and person. With you, I don't have to hide my true self" Kara said.

"Now with the power invested in me, I know pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest said. Barry and Kara kissed. Everyone stood and applauded them. Everyone wondered into the big tent, which would hold the bride and groom dance and the cutting of the cake. Also the throwing of the bouquet. The DJ played a slow casual music. The newlyweds slowed danced in the centre. Oliver and Felicity were dancing, so were Caitlin and Ronnie. Wally and Jesse as well. After a while of slow dancing, the music got more party. Everyone started dancing.

"Okay guys! I'm throwing the bouquet!" Kara exclaimed. Kara turned around and threw it behind. Alex was rhe one who caught it. "Yes!" she shouted, excitedly. "Congrats Danvers. I hope you meet someone" Sara said. "Me too" Alex said. "Congrats you two" Diggle said. "Thanks. What's with the green ring?" Barry asked. "Oh this. Long story" he replied.

"So, I'm excited for the next chapter in married life" Barry said. "Me too. Will we ever live together?" Kara asked. "Hopefull yes. I guess that's the next chapter. Huh, already" he said. Kara chuckled. "Rao, you are funny" she said. "I know I am. But, I'm not as heart warming as you" he said. Kara agreed.

The next morning, Barry and Kara left to go on their honeymoon. Everyone waved goodbye, everyone except for Alex and Sara. "Where's Alex?" J'onn asked. "Come to think of it, where's Sara?" Oliver asked. Meanwhile on the waverider, there were two people in bed. And they were... Sara and Alex. "Hmmm. Morning" Sara said. "Morning. That was um, unexpecting" Alex said. "I know but, I'm glad I did it" Sara said. "Me too. Hey, do you think this will ever work?" Alex asked. "I hope it does. You are hot, Danvers. And I like a woman who's hot" Sara replied. "Yeah. If Barry and Kara can make it work, we can too" Alex said. They kissed.

After the wedding, Team Supergirl went back to Earth 38, where Alex have Sara a communications device to talk on different earths, Legends returned to the waverider and Teams Flash and Arrow returned to their cities. And they were dealing with same old bad guys.

Meanwhile, somewhere within the multiverse, The Monitor was ready. "It is time. The Crisis is near" he said.

What is this new crisis? And will our heroes be able to survive this?

To be continued...