Chapter 31: Elseworld's Part 3.

Previously...

Will Barry and Kara survive? And will they be able to put time back to it's normal speed?

Barry and Kara were flying and running around the world at their fastest. They were going fast as they have ever gone before. And it was working. Time was beginning to slow down. But it wasn't just them, Superman using the book, was also helping.

Barry and Kara were getting cracks over their bodies. Going fast as they were, was getting deadly. They were getting cracks over their bodies, and then... they vanished. Oliver and Superman went outside to see them. But they couldn't. Supergirl arrived, and was panting heavily. But Barry wasn't with her. "Where's Barry?" Oliver asked. "I uh, I don't know. Barry! Barry, where are you?!" Kara asked, loudly. Oliver was getting a call. "It's Barry" he said. "Barry, where are you?" Kara asked. "I um, my suit completely burned and I'm naked. Can you go to my apartment and get me some clothes?" Barry asked. "Sure" she said, then she hung up. Supergirl flew to Barry's apartment and grabbed some clothes.

She met everyone at Star Labs. "Thanks. Now I have no suit" Barry said. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get another one. By the way, I'm getting an award for being reporter of the year. Would you like to attend?" Kara asked. "I would love to" he replied. Kara opened a portal, Superman went through and before she went she said "Peace out from your favourite kryptonion". The portal closed behind her.

"I have no idea where I'm getting a new suit from" Barry said. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get one. I'm heading back to Starling. See ya next time" Oliver said. As Oliver arrived back in Starling, he was suddenly transported somewhere in the multiverse. "What? Where am I?" Oliver asked. Then he saw the Monitor. "Hello, Oliver Queen. We need to talk" he said. "What about?" Oliver asked. "It seems you have passed the test. It seems that the Flash and Green Arrow, along with Supergirl and Batwoman, are ready for upcoming Crisis" Monitor replied. "What Crisis?" questioned Oliver.

"Your sacrifice, along with one more, is required to stop the upcoming Crisis and save the multiverse" Monitor explained. "Look, I don't care if I'm going to die. I am prepared, but my friends do not die! My true self if filled with darkness. Barry and Kara are different. They inspire hope, bring happiness. They have both so much individually and I do not want them to be involved in this upcoming Crisis. Do you understand me?!" Oliver exclaimed. "It is not up to me to who dies, I am required to prepare the ones who are ready to fight. Now, I will let you know when the Crisi is near. And now, I will visit the other person, who's sacrifice is also needed. Goodbye, Oliver Queen" Monitor said.

Oliver Queen found himself back in Starling. "Monitor! No! No one else dies! Hey!" Oliver yelled. Back in Gotham, Kate Kane was paid a visit, by the Monitor. "What do you want?" Kate asked. "It may have been by accident, but you showed true courage in the fight against Deegan. I want to ask you for you to be ready for the Crisis. I will let you know when it's time" he said, then he vanished. "Wait! What Crisis?" she questioned.

Back at Barry's apartment, he was lying on the couch. Then he was paid a visit. "Hello? Who are you?" Barry asked. The being didn't say anything, but left a Flash ring. "What is it?" Barry questioned.

What does this Flash ring contain? And will Barry be able to use it?

To be continued...