Chapter 25: Crisis on Earth X Part 2.

Previously...

Will Barry be able to save his friends? And will they be able to defeat this threat from Earth X?

The captured Nazi revealed himself as someone who Oliver had lost: Tommy. "Tommy? I thought you died?" Barry questioned. "Ah. Your Earth's version of me is dead. In case you're wondering why I'm helping Oliver like this, it's because I'm his friend. I owe my life to him. He saved me and, I now help him" Tommy said. "If you were really helping him, you'd try and stop him! But let me tell you, when you died on this Earth, Oliver didn't become a psycho bastard bent on killing. But help me save my friends and defeat the Nazi's" Barry said. "Okay. I'll help you. What do we do first?" Tommy asked. Barry released him and said "First, we find my friends".

Back on Earth X, everyone was trying to figure out how to escape. But Oliver noticed something was wrong. "Where's Felicity?" he asked. "Come to think of it, Barry and Kara aren't here either" Caitlin said. "Maybe Barry wasn't captured" Alex suggested. "Doesn't matter. Barry's doing everything he can do to help, so we've got to do the same thing" Oliver said. "Well, maybe we can distract those guards. You with me, Danvers?" Sara asked. "Always" Alex replied. "The hell you doing, bitch! Don't stand in my way!" Sara exclaimed. "What are you gonna do? Braid my hair?" Alex asked, sarcastically. Sara and Alex started to fight, a pretent fight which needed to look realistic for the guards to separate them. And that's what they did. They came and when they tried to separate them, Sara and Alex kicked their asses and knocked them out. "Nicely done" Sara said. Alex nodded to that compliment. Sara unlocked her restraints and everyone else's. "Let's go" Oliver said. Everyone left to find Felicity.

Earth X's version of Harrison Wells, was preparing to transfer Kara's heart into Overgirl. "So, any final words, Supergirl? No? Okay, but let me tell you something: let Barry come, because we've got a surprise for him" Overgirl said. "I swear if you lay on a finger on Barry, you'll regret it" Kara said. "Oh, it's sweet that you think you can defeat us" Overgirl said while patting her on the head.

What they didn't know, was that Felicity was looking from outside. "Oh my God. How did I get her out of there?" Felicity asked herself. Then she saw her answer. She saw groups of people trapped in their version of the meta-human prison. She pressed the button which released every single person captured. This caught everyone's attention and they left Kara and Overgirl unattended. Felicity entered the room and untied Kara. "Woah! Easy, Kara" Felicity said. "You're weak from the kryptonite" she said. Felicity put Kara's hand around her shoulders and was walking her out. Before they could escape, they saw shadows, which meant they were coming back. "Oh crap! What do we do?" Felicity asked. Felicity was feeling the walls for any kind of secret passage and with luck, there was. They entered and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Oh thank rao! We're safe" Kara said. But, she saw something discomforting. She and Felicity saw a black version of the Flash suit, and a picture of Earth X's version of Barry, who died and under his image was the name Blitzkrieg, the world's greatest speedster. There was an article on Blitzkrieg.

It read, from a speech from Overgirl: "Blitzkrieg was a powerful and formidable member of our group. Without him, I wouldn't have met and married Dark Archer. He was taken away from us by the Resistance. And I promise you, he will be avenged! But one more thing, I promise you, Blitzkrieg will return". "What do they mean by that?" Felicity asked. "Wait, Overgirl said they needed Barry for something. What if they an to make him their new Blitzkrieg?!" Kara asked, concerned. "I don't know, but first we need to find the others" Felicity said.

Meanwhile, everyone else was getting all their weapons and suits. "Everyone ready?" Oliver asked. Everyone nodded. "Let's go" he said. "Okay Legends, take Alex and go left. Team Arrow, Flash and J'onn with me on the right" Oliver said. They all split up to find Kara and Felicity. Firestorm went into a lab, and took out some guards. Then they encountered Thawne. "Hello Firestorm. We meet again" he said. "Thawne? How are you alive?" Firestorm asked. "I'm not going to explain this again. It's exhausting. Instead, let's fight" Thawne said. While Thawne and Firestorm were fighting, Team Legends and Alex encountered Overgirl. And the others ran into Dark Archer. "Prepare to lose your Earth" the Archer said. They all began fighting.