Chapter 21: Invasion! Part 1

Previously...

"I have an alien problem on my Earth and I need your help" Barry said. "What are we up against?" Kara asked. Barry took Kara to his Earth.

Now, let's go back a few hours ago. On Earth 1 in Central City, there was an alert. "What is it?" Barry asked. "I don't know, but I can't be good" Caitlin said. Barry ran off to see what was happening. And what he saw... was the last thing he was expecting. "Oh my God! Aliens! Barry exclaimed.

After a long and hard fought battle, Barry returned to Star Labs, with bruises and cuts. "Holy crap! You okay?" Wells asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Bur I think we're gonna need some help" he said.

After Barry's fight with some powerful aliens he decided to get some reinforcements. First off: Team Arrow.

In Starling City, Team Arrow were doing Damien Dark. Green Arrow, Spartan and Speedy found him and some lackies in a warehouse. "So, you back for more?" Dark asked. Oliver shot an arrow which was a magnetic arrow, and attracted all the guns from Dark's men. Then, the fight began. Oliver was fighting Damien, leaving Spartan and Speedy fighting his goons. Damien's magical powers had Oliver gasping for air, literally. Then a sudden gust of wind came in and took the trio to safety, into an alley. Then Diggle puked. "You okay?" Barry asked. "A little warning would be nice next time" Diggle said with anger. Well, deep inside Barry must be laughing because, who wouldn't. "It's the Flash? Did I know we knew the Flash? Apparently we know the Flash" Thea said with confused. "It must be pretty important if you saved us. So, what do you want? Oliver asked. "I need your help" Barry replied. "With?" Diggle asked. "Aliens" he said.

The next day, Team Flash and Team Arrow were at an abandoned Star Labs warehouse they would use as a base of operations. "I've called Sara and the Legends for help" Oliver said. Barry nodded. The Waverider arrived from somewhere in time and landed. Barry had a device which would help him travel to different Earth's easier. "What's that?" Thea asked. "I'm going to get one more person who can help" Barry answered. "Who's that?" she asked. "An alien" he replied. "Hey um, Barry? Are you sure that bringing an alien here is a good idea?" Oliver asked. "Yeah. She's a friend" Barry replied. Barry left to go to Earth 38. Once he arrived, he and Kara had a passionate kiss and he was bringing her to his Earth.

Everyone else had gathered in the warehouse, with their respected teams. "Team Arrow is here. Team Legends is here. Is that everyone?" Felicity asked. "I think so" Wells said. "Nate and Amaya are back watching the Waverider. The newbies" Sara said. Then a portal opened and out Barry and Kara, who was in her Supergirl suit. "That was cool!" she exclaimed. "Barry, I thought you were bringing an alien" Oliver said. "Uh, I did. This is my girl... wait no, my friend Kara Danvers, or as she's known on her Earth: Supergirl" Barry explained. "What makes her so super?" Mick asked. "Um..." Barry said, as he let Kara show what makes her so super. She flew up a little and used her heat vision to burn the House of El symbol into the ground. "I'm convinced" Diggle quickly said. "Best. Team up. Ever!" Felicity exclaimed.

Meanwhile at an abandoned warehouse... aliens were at work. And they were planning something. They were communicating in their alien language and to their leader, who was on their ship. They said "We are ready to initiate the plan" "Prepare ourselves. This war will be over before it even began".

Back at the warehouse, Kara was going over the names of everyone.

"Okay, I think I have this" she said, as this conversation would be going back and forth.

"Um, Oliver?" "Green Arrow".
"Dig?" "Spartan".
"Thea?" "Speedy".
"Sara?" "White Canary".
"Ronnie and Prof Stein?" "Firestorm".
"Ray?" "Palmer um, The Atom".
"And Mick?" "Hm? Oh, Heatwave".
"And Caitlin, Felicity, Jesse, Wally and Wells". "Woo!" Felicity shouted. "And you have cold powers but you don't use them?" Kara asked. "It's a long story" answered Caitlin.