Chapter 39: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part 2.

Previously...

Will Barry sacrifice himself? Will Kara be able to cope with life without him?

Barry and Kara were in the med bay to ask Gideon to scan Kara. "Hey Gideon, can you scan Kara to see if we're having a boy or girl?" Barry asked. "The scan is complete. You are having a girl" Gideon replied. "A girl? We're having a girl! Kara squealed. They hugged each other with excitement.

"Mr Allen, you are needed" Monitor said. Barry and Kara followed the Monitor to the back of the ship. "What's this?" Barry asked. "We are in need if more allies. With what we have, is not enough" Monitor replied. "I have found some more allies I think can help" he said. Multiple portal's opened and some new and familiar faces came through. "Nooo! My Earth. It's gone" the Flash said. It was the Flash from Earth 90. "Flash?! What happened?" Barry asked. "I'm, I'm not sure. We were helpless. Hopeless. My whole world... gone" he replied.

Meanwhile in Freeland, Georgia a man was fighting for his life and his family. "Whatever happens, I love you. And now run!" he shouted. Something destructive was heading his way. Just as he was about to die, he vanished. He was teleported to the Waverider. "What? Where am I? Who are you people?" he asked. "This is Jefferson. He comes by Black Lightning" Monitor said. "How do you know my name? Where's my family?" Jefferson asked. "Your whole world is gone. You are here to help us save the multiverse" Monitor said. "What? Bring my family back!" Jefferson demanded. "Look, calm down. We need your help. If you want to see your family, you need to help us" Barry said. "You want me to help you, after I've just lost my family?!" Jefferson shouted. "Look, I know what you're going through, but you need to help us. Will you?" Barry asked. "Fine" Jefferson replied. Jefferson shook Barry's hand. "There's two more people. Supergirl, follow me" Monitor said.

Supergirl went through a portal and landed on another Earth. Earth 99. There she landed in an office in Metatropolis. Where she saw this Earth's version of Clark Kent. He looked exactly like Ray Palmer. "Hello, are you Clark?" Kara asked. "Yes, who's asking?" Clark asked. "My name's Kara. This way" Kara said, whilst she took him somewhere more private. "Okay, this might seem crazy, but I'm from another Earth and I need your help. I'm from an Earth called Earth 38 and I'm your cousin there called Supergirl and there's a big crisis coming and I need your help" she said. "Okay, yeah that sounds crazy" he said. "Look, I know you are Superman and we need your help. Please" Kara begged. "Okay. But you better not be lying" Clark said. Kara took Clark to the Waverider. Where he was wearing his Superman suit.

"Woah! That was

"Woah! That was... something else" Clark said. "This way" Kara said. Kara took Clark see Ray, and their reactions were hilarious. "Oh my God! I'm Superman! Hello, handsome" Ray said. "Wow, even if I'm not Superman where you're from, I am handsome" Clark said. "There's one more person required" Monitor said.

The Monitor went somewhere to get that one last person: Lex Luthor.

"Now, before we do this, what about my sister?" Lex asked. "She will be safe. Now this way" Monitor replied. Monitor took Lex to the Waverider and Kara wasn't pleased. "What is he doing here?" she asked. "Lex Luthor is part of the plan to save multiverse" Monitor replied. "I cannot trust someone who brings someone like him here!" Kara exclaimed. Kara took Lex and activated a shield to imprison Lex.

The Monitor had a sudden vision. "A powerful is near. The multiverse... it's collapsing. Barry Allen, your time has come" Monitor said. Before Barry had to do what has to be done, he saw some familiar faces.

It was Caitlin, Ronnie, Wally, Jesse and Ralph. "Guys, what are you doing here?" Barry asked. "You didn't think we'd let you go without saying goodbye" Ronnie replied. "You guys. Caitlin, you were there when I first woke up. You helped become the hero I am today. You guys have all helped me become a better man and a hero. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Kara Zor-Allen, I love you. And I know you'll be a great mom" Barry said. "I love you too" Kara said. She hugged him tight.

There was a treadmill and he had to run really fast, until he died.

"I'm sorry about your Earth" Barry said. "It's not your fault" 90's Flash said. "Before you go, I need to say something" 90's Flash said. He put his hand on Barry's chest and knocked him out. "Jefferson, I need your help. When I tell you, do it" he said. "What are you doing?" Caitlin asked. "The Monitor said the Flash has to die. He didn't say which Flash" 90's Flash replied. The 90's Flash got on the treadmill and started running. Jefferson used his lightning powers to charge the treadmill. The 90's Flash closed all the portal's and he died. "Ahhhhh!" he shouted.

The 90's Flash had sacrificed himself. He took Barry's place. All was left was his Flash symbol.

Barry woke up and was heartbroken when he found what happened.

The Monitor spoke.

"The Paragons have been chosen.
Barry Allen, Paragon of Love.
Supergirl, Paragon of Truth.
Superman, Paragon of Truth.
J'onn J'onzz, Paragon of Honour.
Sara Lance, Paragon of Destiny.
Kate Kane, Paragon of Courage.
And Ryan Choi, Paragon of Humanity" he said.

The Monitor teleported Ryan Choi to the Waverider, who was aware of what was happening.

Then everyone appeared. The rest of their friends.

"The Anti Monitor is coming. He is a powerful enemy who will stop at nothing to destroy the multiverse" he said. Then something was happening to Lila. The Anti Monitor had used her. "The Paragons at last. Now I get to destroy you all!" she shouted.

While all of this was happening, Constantine, Diggle and Mia were transported to somewhere mysterious. There, they saw Oliver. "Oliver. We're here to take you home" Diggle said. "I am not Oliver. I am now the Spectre" he said. "It's best if you leave. I am not needed anymore" he said. Time was up. Constantine, Mia and Diggle were back on the Waverider. "What's going on with Lila?" Diggle asked. "The Anti Monitor had been using her as a pawn" Monitor said. Wells appeared. "I am the Pariah. A Harbinger, and I know now what must be done" he said. He used his powers to save the Paragons.

Barry, Kara, Sara, Superman, Kate, Ryan and J'onn were taken somewhere safe. But, Lex smiled. Like he was up to something.

"The Paragons are safe. You'll never find them. Our fate rests in their hands" Pariah said. "Oh, I will find them. And now, everyone here is dead" she said. The Anti Monitor used his power to wipe out everything and everyone. "They will succeed" Clark said. The Waverider was wiped out, along with everyone on it.

The Paragons were taken to the Vanishing Point. But, Superman  wasn't good. "Something's, wrong" he said. He collapsed. He was wiped out. And someone appeared in his place. Lex Luthor. "I used the Book of Destiny. I thought that history could use a little rewriting. Now, what are we gonna do now?" Lex asked.

With only the Paragons left, will they defeat the Anti Monitor and save the multiverse?

To be continued...