Chapter 29: Elseworld's Part 1.

Previously...

What was this being doing with Lex's body? Does he have a secret agenda? Does he pose a threat?

Meanwhile on Earth 90...

There was debris, destruction and fallen heroes. And a 90's version of the Flash. "Why, why are you doing this?" The Flash asked. The being responsible... was the same one previously. "It has proven your Earth is not ready. I shall test another" he replied.

Back on Earth 1, everyone's lives were normal, and by normal I mean fighting meta-humans and shooting arrows. But their lives were about to be upended. One day, Oliver woke up alone in his bed. He felt something was wrong. He wasn't in Starling in his apartment with Felicity. He was in someone else's. His body felt weird. "Hello?" Oliver asked. There was no answer. Then his phone rang. "Hello? Caitlin? Wait what? Okay" Oliver said. Just as when Oliver was heading out, he suddenly found himself at his door in a flash. "What the hell?" Oliver questioned.

Oliver headed to Star Labs, where things got even more weird. "Guys, something weird is going on. For some reason I have Barry's speed and I don't know what you guys have done this time, but I really need you to find Barry" Oliver said. "What do you mean? You are the Flash. You're Barry" Wells said. "Huh? No I'm not. I am Oliver Queen!" he exclaimed. "Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Wally asked. "No I... Okay, I need to find Barry. He'll be in Starling" Oliver told himself. Oliver used his speed, that somehow he has always had, to go to Starling.

In Starling City, Diggle was training with someone, and that someone was Barry. "Come on, Oliver. I know you can do better than that" he said. "Woah! I'm Oliver Queen" Barry said to himself. It looks like everyone thinks Barry is Oliver, and Oliver is Barry. "I'm the Green Arrow" he said. "Yeah, I know. Come on" Diggle said. Barry and Diggle left to deal with some bank robbers. "Wow! That was good!" Barry exclaimed, with excitement. Then the Flash appeared. "Barry, what are you doing here?" Diggle asked. "I need to speak to Barry, un Oliver" he replied. "Something is terribly wrong" Oliver said. "I know. Let's talk" Barry said. Oliver and Barry sped to the Arrow Cave to speak in private.

"Okay, what is happening to us? People think I'm you, and people think you're me" Oliver said. "I don't know but, I'm liking being Oliver Queen. Hey, look! I'm mayor!" Barry exclaimed with excitement. "Okay, can you be serious for a minute? Can I ask, how's it going between you and Kara?" Oliver asked. "Good. As far as I'm aware. But, I haven't seen her for a while" Barry replied. "Oh, okay. Maybe our Earth is the only one affected. Let's go see Kara" Oliver said. "Sure" Barry said.

On Earth 38, Kara was with her cousin Clark and his girlfriend Lois Lane, on his farm in Metatropolis. "Want a beer?" Kara asked. "Sure" Clark replied. Kara used her strength to flip off the bottle caps. "Thanks. So, I hear my cousin has a boyfriend" Clark said. "How'd do you know?" Kara asked. "Alex. So, when do I get to meet him?" he asked. "I don't know. I haven't seen him for a while, what with dealing with the Lex Luthor situation" she replied. Then, they heard Lois scream. It came from the barn. Inside, Lois was holding a hammer. "Who are you people?" she asked. "It's okay, we're friends" Oliver said. Kara and Clark arrived. "No Lois, it's okay. They're my friends" Kara said. "Hey Kara" Barry said. "Hey Barry. So, what do I owe the pleasure?" she asked. "Oh, you know that I'm Oliver and he's Barry?" Oliver asked. "Why wouldn't I?" Kara asked, confused. Oliver vibrated his hand to answer her question. "Okay. That's a problem" she said.

They explained everything to Kara. "So, I think the best thing to do is to do some training" Kara suggested. "Sure" Oliver said. "Hey, so what's been going on? Have I done something wrong or something to upset you?" Barry asked. "What? No no, of course not. It's just when I came back from your Earth, Lex Rose to power and the city wasn't the same. So, I decided to stay and help save it" Kara replied. "Oh okay. Great. I mean, not great that your city wasn't the same, great that I didn't so anything thing wrong" Barry sputtered. Kara laughed. "Rao, I've missed you" she said. Then she kissed him. "I've missed you, too" Barry said. Barry was going to train Oliver on how to use his speed. "Okay, you ready?" Barry asked, drawing back an arrow. "Ready" Oliver said. Kara, Clark and Lois were watching. "So, I finally meet this Barry. He's a good guy" Clark said. "Yeah, I know. He's been through so much, maybe same as me" Kara said. Oliver was running around, Barry shot an arrow and Oliver caught it. "You really think that was going to work?" Oliver asked. "Yep" Barry said, whilst smirking. Then, two secret arrows shot from behind Oliver and hit him in his back. "Ahhh!" Oliver yelled. "Ha ha ha! Yes! Oh man, I've been waiting to get back at you. Yes!" Barry shouted, with excitement.

"Is this meant to be funny?" Oliver asked. "We're trying to figure out what happened, and you're goofing off!" he yelled. "Whatever man" said Barry. Everyone gave them time to cool off. Then Oliver approached Barry. "Hey. Sorry about lashing at you" Oliver said. "Don't worry about it. You had it coming away" Barry said. "Anyway, I always thought about being the Flash, and I thought you had it easy. But I was wrong" Oliver said. "Well, I always feel like I don't have it easy. All my friends are in relationships but don't get me wrong I am happy with Kara but, I've lost loved ones before. Eddie, my mom, my dad, Stein. I just don't want to lose Kara as well" Barry said.

Then Kara came out. "Hey. I was listening. Super hearing. Look Barry, I know you're worried about me, but we all know I can take care of myself. But I know the feeling. I always feel that every time I'm not with you, that I mighty lose you. But, until we figure this out, you guys have to act the part. Come on, try it" Kara said. "What?" Barry questioned. Then in a low, funny voice she said "I'm the Green Arrow". Then she started giggling. "Wear a mask" Barry said also in a low voice. "I, I don't talk like that" Oliver said. "Yeah you do" Barry said. Then they got a visitor.

"Caitlin?" Barry asked. "Look, we're sorry we didn't believe you but, we still think you're crazy but we need some help" Caitlin replied. "With what?" Oliver asked. "A robot problem" she replied. "Well, if you need some help, I can help" Clark said. "Who are you?" Caitlin asked. "I'm a friend" he replied, ripping open his shirt, showing his suit.

Back in Central City on Earth 1, there was a giant robot causing trouble. Barry was up on the roof of a building firing arrows, Oliver using his speed and the kryptonions punching it. The robot was losing power. It was weakening. "You. Have. Failed. Your. Mission" Barry said, firing a arrow which destroyed the robot. "Alright. Victory once again!" Barry shouted. "Alright, I better get back to Metatropolis. See ya" Clark said. Clark left. Then another portal opened and out came... The Flash from Earth 90. "Please, I need your help" he pleaded.

Will this Flash give our heroes an upper hand with what their dealing with? And will they be able to defeat whatever they're thrown with?

To be continued...