Chapter 10: Supergirl.

My name is Kara Zor-El.

When I was a child, my home planet Krypton exploded. Me and my cousin Kal-El were sent to Earth. I was there to protect him, but I was trapped in the Phantom Zone, and when I landed on Earth, my cousin was all grown up. He became a hero known as: Superman. My cousin placed me with the Danvers so there was no need for me to use my powers. Now I'm all grown up. I am working at the biggest journalist empire in the world: CatCo Empire in National City. But an accident forced me to reveal myself to world.

It was morning and Kara Danvers was rushing to work while on the phone and carrying two cups of coffee. "Yes I know, I know" he said. "Oh sorry!" she shouted to the person she bumped into. She finally arrived at CatCo. "Hey m, Mrs Grant is almost here" said Winn. Winn Schott, one of Kara's co workers at CatCo. Kara and Winn stood still while Cat Grant walking into her office. "Kira! Office, now!" she shouted. "My name's Kara" Kara said under her breath. She entered Cat's office and gave her the coffee she got. Cat tried a sip and dropped it into the bin. "Disgusting. Are you trying to weaken me?" she asked with with a death stare. "No, no. Of course not" apologised Kara.

"Now, I want you to interview this Maxwell Lord of Maxwell Lord Industries. And it better be a good report" Cat said. "Yes, of course" Kara said. "Oh. Before I forget I'd like for you to meet someone. Olsen!" Cat shouted. James Olsen. The new reporter at CatCo. "Hi. James Olsen" he greeted. "Hi. Kara Danvers" she also greeted. "He is working as a photographer, now chop chop. Get to work" she demanded.

James showed Kara his office. James Olsen showed Kara his picture of Superman flying off in the sky. He's a bit famous for this. "Wow! I can't believe you have a picture of Superman!" she squealed. "Yeah. I saved me when I was in Metatropolis. We even worked together once" he said. "Wow. That's insane!" Kara exclaimed.

Later, Kara was at her apartment eating her favourite thing in the world: potstickers. She was also watching her favourite movie: The Wizard of Oz. Because she compared herself to Dorothy who was also sent to new world. Then there was a knock on the door. She used her x-ray vision to see who was there. It was her sister Alex Danvers, who was a doctor. "Hey, I'm leaving for my plane" she said. "Okay, call me when you land" Kara said. But Kara was looking down in the dumps. "What's up?" Alex said. "Nothing. It's just, I'm nervous for interviewing Maxwell Lord at his company tomorrow" Kara answered. "Don't worry. You're going to be fine" said Alex. "Okay, I'm leaving now and I'll call you when I land" Alex said. Alex then left.

A little while later...

Kara was watching the TV. Then the news came on. The reporter said "This just in. A plane has lost it's engines and is falling from the sky. It is said to be flight 38". "Alex" said Kara. Kara rushed outside and saw that it was true. She then decided to do something. She took off her glasses and flew towards the plane. The falling plane increased in speed and was falling fast. The passengers were scared, thinking that this was the end.

Then suddenly, they saw something, no, not something, someone lifting the plane's wing. It was helping the plane decrease the speed. And then, Kara landed the plane into the water. And everyone started clapping and taking pictures. There was also a news helicopter flashing a light on Kara. She then flew away, back to the apartment. Kara was watching the news, which was a out herself. She squealed with excitement. Then Alex came in. "Did you see? That was me?!" she squealed.

But Alex wasn't smiling. "What?" Kara asked. "What?! What do you think? This is why we didn't want you using your powers, Kara!" Alex exclaimed. "I saved you!" Kara shouted. "Yes you did, but what would happen if someone found out that it was you. You would've been taken away. And we don't want that!" Alex exclaimed. Kara was trying to hold back the tears. Alex left.