Chapter 20: Supergirl & Manhunter vs Non and Indigo.

Previously...

Kara noticed something strange. It jumped at her and attached itself to Kara. Kara was unconscious, with that thing attached.

Alex wanted to tell Kara that it was her who killed Astra, not J'onn. She knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Luckily, Alex has a key. She opened the door and found Kara, lying on the floor. "Oh my God, Kara! Please be okay" she begged. Alex took her to the DEO. "J'onn! Help me!" she shouted. "Alex, what happened?" J'onn asked. "I uh, I don't know, I found her like this" she answered. Alex was a mess. "Okay, calm down. Kara will be okay" J'onn said, assuring her. Kara was placed on a table and J'onn shouted "I want to know what this thing is now!".

Meanwhile, whatever attached itself to Kara, it was making her dream. She suddenly woke up, standing up, finding out she was in a house, wearing a dress, and then she heard voices which said "Mommy!". It was a little girl and then someone came in: Barry. "Oh my rao!" she exclaimed. "Hey Kara. How are you?" he asked, while kissing her on the cheek. Kara was so confused. "What's happening?" Kara asked, confused. "Have you been hit with kryptonite again? We're married, sweetie and this is our daughter, Elianna" answered Barry. "Oh yes, sorry. I was just spaced for bit" she said. "No worries. So, anniversary coming up. 10 years together" Barry said. "I know. Wow. Time does fly" she said. "I love you, Kara Danvers" Barry said. "I love you too, Barry Allen" she said. Then they kissed.

Back in reality, they have found out what is attached to Kara. "Sir, I found what that is!" an agent shouted. "What is it?" J'onn asked. "It's called the Black Mercy. It makes it's host dream whatever they want" an agent replied. So ca we just...?" J'onn asked, as he tried to pull the Black Mercy off Kara. But pulling it off made Kara's heart increase rapidly. "Okay, pulling it off is out the question" he said. Alex was sitting beside Kara, holding her hand with tears in her eyes. "Is there anything we can do?" Alex asked. "The Black Mercy is making her dream, and I guess if we want her back, Kara has to reject that dream" J'onn answered.

But will Kara reject the dream? Her perfect new life? Married and a mother?

Back in the dream, Kara was with Barry in a restaurant for their anniversary. She was having a good time. She was laughing, having fun being married. Then suddenly, there was an earthquake. Barry and Kara rushed outside to see a red sky coming towards them. "What is that?" Kara asked. "I don't know but, whatever happens, I love you" said Barry. "I love you too" she said. They then kissed which may be the last time. Supergirl was evacuating people and Barry was running towards the red sky. The red sky was making noises, and not good ones. "Barry" she said. She flew towards and saw Barry running away. He was running fast, but not fast enough. The red sky was catching up to him. "Barry!" Kara shouted. "I love you, Kara. Take care of our daughter" he said. Barry wasn't fast enough and the sky engulfed him, and erased him. The red sky vanished. "Barry! Nooooo!" Kara screamed. She had tears falling down her face like waterfalls as she had just lost the only man she loved. She layed there, on her knees, crying.

Back in reality, the Black Mercy started to dieing out. It then died, and Kara woke up, screaming and crying. "Wh, where is he?" Kara asked. "Who?" Alex asked. "Barry. Where's Barry? I need to know if he's okay" Kara said. "Kara, Barry went back to his Earth. He's okay" Alex said. Kara then calmed down after hearing those words. "What happened?" Kara asked. "You were dreaming cause of a Black Mercy, but you're okay now. That's what matters" Alex said.

"Supergirl, glad you're back" J'onn said. But Kara was still giving him the cold shoulder. "Thanks, but I don't need for you to care" Kara said. Then Alex decided that she had enough of J'onn getting blamed for something he didn't do. "J'onn didn't kill Astra" she said. "Alex! No!" J'onn exclaimed. "I did. She was about to kill J'onn. I uh, I didn't have a choice. I'm sorry, Kara." Alex said. She then hugged Kara, wondering if Kara will ever forgive her. J'onn was walking off when Kara grabbed his hand. They all stood there in silence.

The next day, Non and Indigo were starting to initiate their plan. "So, you ready?" Indigo asked. "I am. Let's begin" Non replied. Supergirl was at the DEO, pondering on what to do next. Then they got sent a message. It was Indigo. "Hello Superdork. If you want to save this pathetic little planet, then meet me and Non in the fields" she said. Supergirl was about to leave when J'onn said "Supergirl, wait. This is a trap. I'm coming with you" J'onn exclaimed. Supergirl agreed. Supergirl met with Non and Indigo, and J'onn was hiding somewhere near by.

"So, what do you want?" Supergirl asked. "We want to revolutionise Earth to become a better planet" Non replied. "I don't trust you and that's why your plan won't work" she said. "Well, we weren't asking your permission" Indigo said. Then she shot lightning bolts at Supergirl, which didn't land. Non was going to initiate the plan, so he flew up. Supergirl chased after him. J'onn stopped Indigo from shooting at Kara.

"Who the hell are you?" she said. "Marian Manhunter" he replied, then smashed the ground around them, which created a little earthquake. Indigo tried to fly over him but J'onn caught her and ripped her in half. In her last dieing words she said "Yo... you'll never save this planet". She was then dead.

Supergirl was fighting Non, and he was winning. "You'll never defeat me, Supergirl. You're too weak" he said. Then both Supergirl and Non used their heat vision. Non was too strong. Supergirl dig deep, she channeled all her strength to pull ahead. Supergirl's heat vision hit Non and killed him. The planet was saved.

"Well done, Supergirl" J'onn said. Later, J'onn took Supergirl to a new DEO. "Welcome to the new DEO, in National City" he said. "What? I went all the way to the desert when there was one in the city?!" Supergirl asked. "Well, at least I don't have to travel far now" she said. Then she heard trouble. "Well, Supergirl... your help is needed" he said. Supergirl went to save National.

Later that night at the DEO, Kara was staring into space. When J'onn asked "Hey. What did you dream about?" he asked. "Remember Barry? He was the Flash and I dreamt that we were married and had a daughter. Then, something happened in the dream in which he died, and I was absolutely devastated. I was... heartbroken" Supergirl said. "Well, what happened to Barry? In reality?" J'onn asked. "He went back to his Earth" she replied. "Okay well, listen to heart. If you truly love Barry, then go tell him" he said. "How? I don't even know how to get to him. I'm not fast enough and I don't know if his earth moves faster than ours. What if he's forgotten about me?" Kara asked, with panic. "Trust me, I doubt he has forgotten you. I can see from the short time I've seen him, and I can say that he loves you" J'onn said. "Thanks" she said. She then hugged J'onn.

A few weeks later...

Kara was unlocking the door to her apartment and then when opened it, she saw a portal and out came someone: Barry.

"Barry? Barry! Oh thank rao you're okay!" she exclaimed, while hugging him. "Of course I'm okay" he said. Kara then kissed Barry. "Wow. I like that kind of welcome" Barry said. "Me too. So what are you doing here?" Kara asked. "I need your help. I have a little alien problem on my Earth, I've gathered some friends and I also need yours" Barry replied. "What are up against?" Kara.

What kind of alien problem does Barry have on his Earth? And will Kara tell Barry how she feels about him?

To be continued...