Chapter 26: The Date.

Barry and Kara finally go on their first date. Will it go well after what they've been through?

It has been a few weeks since Earth X, and Barry and Kara haven't been very busy lately. The Flash and Supergirl have hardly been needed. Barry decided to take Kara on a date. Their first date.

Barry went to Earth X to see if Kara wanted to go on a date. On Earth 38, Kara and Alex were having Danvers sister game night, with J'onn, Lena, Winn, James and Brainy. Barry traveled to Earth 38. Everyone in Kara's apartment saw the portal opened and Barry coming out. "Barry! What are you doing here?" Kara asked, excitedly. "I'm here to ask you... if you want to go on that date?" Barry asked. "Yes, of course" she said. Everyone in the apartment started clapping. "So, I'll come by tomorrow and pick you up. We'll be going somewhere on my Earth, if you'd like that" Barry said. "I would, yes" Kara said. "Great. See you tomorrow" he said. Kara kissed him before he left. "A makeover is needed immediately" Lena said. "Agreed" Alex said.

The next day, Alex and Lena were going to give Kara a glamorous makeover for her date with Barry. "Okay, we need a dress that screams sexy and beautiful" Lena said. "Guys, I don't need to wear a sexy dress" Kara said. After hearing this, Alex and Lena turned around and looked at her with a 'what are you talking about?' look. "Of course you have to wear a sexy dress! You need to rock his world!" Alex shouted. "Alright, fine. I give in. Give me a makeover" Kara said. Back on Earth 1, Barry was getting ready for his date, but couldn't decide what to wear, so he called in reinforcements: Ronnie and Wally.

Ronnie and Wallt arrived at Barry's apartment to help with his date. "So, you finally asked Kara out, huh?" Wally asked. "Yeah, and I'm having trouble on what to wear. What did you guys do on your first dates?" Barry asked. "Well, when I took Caitlin out, I was nervous, but I was myself. I didn't try and do anything to impress her. I was just, me" Ronnie replied. "I was totally nervous with my date with Jesse, especially since Wells probably wanted to kill me but, I didn't let that stop me from getting nervous. I didn't do too much to impress her, I was myself" Wally replied. After hearing these answers, Barry felt more relaxed and should just be himself. "So, what are you planning to wear?" Wally asked. "I have absolutely no idea" Barry said. "Oh boy. We've got our work cut out" Wally said.

Barry kept trying different suits, but Ronnie and Wally kept shaking their heads, until finally... they found the perfect suit.

 they found the perfect suit

"Perfect!" Ronnie exclaimed. "You think?" Barry asked. "Yeah! It totally speaks you and I think Kara will love it" Wally said. Barry was looking at himself in the mirror and was in agreence with them. Back on Warth 38, they were doing the same thing with different dresses Kara was trying on, until, they found the perfect dress.

 Back on Warth 38, they were doing the same thing with different dresses Kara was trying on, until, they found the perfect dress

"Yes! Absolutely beautiful!" Lena exclaimed. "Really? You think Barry will like it?" Kara asked. "Uh yes! It screams sexy, beautiful and flirty" Alex replied. "Okay. I'm ready. Now I'll wait for Barry" Kara said. Barry traveled to Kara's Earth to pick her up. When he saw Kara, he was speechless. "What's wrong? Does it not look good?" Kara asked with paranoia. "No no. You look amazing. Here" Barry said, as he handed her some roses. "Aw! Thanks, Barry. These are beautiful" she said. Alex and Lena were looking at them with happiness and joy. "You ready?" he asked. "Yeah. I'll see you guys, later" Kara said. Barry took Kara to a gorgeous restaurant.

"Wow! Amazing" Kara said

"Wow! Amazing" Kara said. "Right this way" the waiter said. "Here are your menus. I'll come back in a minute" he said. Barry and Kara were sat down and were deciding what to order. "Shame there's no potstickers" Barry said. "Yeah. I would bleed this restaurant dry by eating all the potstickers" she said. They both laughed. "So, how have you been?" Barry asked. "Fine. It's just, I wish our Earth's weren't separate and we don't have to go through so much trouble to see each other" Kara said. "I know. I get what you mean. You know, you can take off your glasses because Supergirl doesn't exist here" Barry said. "Oh, okay" she said. Kara took off her glasses, and saw that Barry was staring at her. "What?" she asked. "Nothing. It's just... you look really cute without your glasses" he replied. Kara blushed at his comment.

After a few hours in the restaurant, they ate everything they ordered, they enjoyed themselves and left a tip.

"So, do you want to stay for a few days?" Barry asked. "Yeah. And I want I know what I want to do first" she said.

They went back to her apartment and began kissing. The kissing was passionate, steamy and romantic. Barry took his shirt and jacket. He layed Kara on his bed, and kissed her. She breathed heavily. Kara unzipped her dress and ripped off Barry's pants. "You sure you want to do this?" Barry asked. "Yes I am" she said. Kara took a deep breath in.

The next morning, Barry and Kara were in bed. Leading up to that, their clothes were all over the floor. "Morning sleepy head" Barry said. "Morning to you too" she said. They had a quick kiss. "Wow! That was... absolutely incredible!" Kara exclaimed. "Yeah. It was, wasn't it? Hey, do you ever think about marriage?" Barry asked. "Where's this coming from?" Kara curiously asked. "I don't know. It's just seeing everyone else around us is married. I just thought, if you ever wondered about it. That's all" Barry said. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I would like to get married someday. But... you have to do it in the most amazing way ever" Kara said. "You've got yourself a deal, Kara" he said.

Meanwhile an old friend of Barry's was having some trouble, and by trouble... I mean meta-human powers trouble. He felt something was wrong. His body felt weird and then, a sudden gust of wind was in his office. "Who are you?" he asked. He said nothing. He only thing he did was handed him a picture of Barry with a note saying 'Find his man and he will help you'. Then he left.

Who is this new meta-human and what are his powers?

To be continued...