Chapter 6: King Shark.

Previously...

In the harbour of Central City, a giant shark with muscles, big muscles all over its body.

How will the Flash handle this new meta?

Caitlin and Mrs Stein were happy after being reunited with their loved ones after so long apart. "Morning, sweetie" said Caitlin bringing a breakfast in bed for Ronnie. "Thanks. But you didn't have to do that" he said. "You must've been through hell and you deserve something special" she said. "All I need is to be here with you" he said whilst giving her a kiss.

Meanwhile...

A fishing boat was out fishing, obviously. Unbeknownst to them, something was lurking underneath the sea. It rocked the boat. It was rocking from side to side. The fishermen were looking over the side for anything, but they couldn't see anything. Then... it jumped out the sea and attacked the boat. The boat was sunk, killing the fishermen.

There was boat wreckage floating everywhere. Then the cops were called. Barry and Eddie arrived on the scene. "Oh boy" Eddie said. They were shocked to what they had just seen. "We got a fishy case today boys" said Capt Singh. But no one laughed. "Okay. Ever since that explosion, this city's never been the same" he added. He wasn't kidding.

"The victims were all attacked by some sort of shark looking at these bite marks" explained Barry. "A big ass shark" said Eddie. "Do you think it's a meta?" Eddie quietly asked. "Maybe" whispered Barry. "I want reports by the end of the day" said Singh. "Let's drop by Star Labs to see we can anything" suggested Barry. "Yeah. I wonder if that explosion made Jawsiterally jump out the movie" Eddie said.

Later at Star Labs, Dr Wells was working. Barry and Eddie arrived and Caitlin and Ronnie arrived a little later. "Hey, how are you, Ronnie?" Eddie asked. "I'm fine, especially since I'm with my girl" Ronnie answered.

"Well, we are looking for a shark meta-human" said Barry. "You're kidding?" Wells asked. "No. We had 3 victims and a completely wrecked fishing boat" replied Eddie. "Damn" Ronnie said. "Has there been any meta-human activity lately?" Barry asked. "No. It's been pretty quiet" replied Wells.

"Well, I guess I can check the harbour tonight to see anything strange" Barry suggested. "I'll go with you to record the results" said Caitlin. "Okay. I wonder what we're dealing with this time?" Barry asked. "Hey, you're the one with super speed, right?" Ronnie asked. "I am, yes" Barry answered. "Please can you keep Caitlin safe?" Ronnie asked. "I will, don't worry" he said.

Barry and Caitlin left to go to the harbour while Wells, Eddie and Ronnie were listening at Star Labs through comms. Barry and Caitlin were using a boat. "Didn't you say that whatever is under there destroyed a boat?" Caitlin asked. "Yeah, but how else are we going to check the harbour?" he asked. "Fine. But I am not becoming fish food!" Caitlin exclaimed. 

It has been nearly two hours and nothing strange happened. "We'll come back in a few minutes" Barry said. Then suddenly, the rocked. "Hey Barry, that's not funny" Caitlin said. "That wasn't me" he said. "Barry, Caitlin there's something underneath you!" Wells yelled. The being underneath them... leaped from beneath the boat and destroyed it. Barry got thrown towards the docks. But he didn't Caitlin.

"Caitlin!" he screamed. He saw Caitlin hanging on to a small piece of boat wreckage. But how can Barry save her? Then he thought of something insane. "I'm gonna have to run on water" he said. "Are you nuts?! Can you even do that?" Eddie asked. "Right now, we don't have any other ideas. Do it, Barry. Run faster than you've gone before!" Wells shouted. Barry ran backwards then ran towards the water. He was doing it! He was running on water. He reached Caitlin and pulled her ashore before the thing could get her.