Author's Note not required but encouraged

Published 11/19/20

Hey! Fluffy_Sword here! Credits to @2491125k, who edited something from google, for the cover! (It's much  better than the original cover trust me) If you're interested in making a new cover, message me.  :)   Also if you find grammar mistakes.

I am not fond of cursing so if I can avoid it, I will. If there's no other word that makes sense or gives the emphasis needed, I'll put it in and censor it. I mostly just say crap.

Anyway, I will make all of the older characters (Levi, Erwin, etc.) younger because it would be strange if 15 year old boys would want to marry a 30 year old girl. (Also unfortunately Levi won't be a love interest because, you know, he's a brother. But I will make their relationship funny and touching)

     Okay enjoy the story! Don't forget to comment! I like to get to know people so comment your opinions. Vote? I would really appreciate the support! If you have a question, I will try and get back to you ASAP.

Edit on Feb 14, 2022:
When I get the time, I will be rewriting the first portion of the book. I am not really proud of chapters 13, 15, and 17, mostly because I made Erwin and a side character hopeless and frankly annoying simps. I would like to change that and naturally gain you guys' affection towards them.

I just realized... The name is "The 5th Ackermann"... but really, there are seven known ones. It should technically be "The 8th Ackermann..." Oh well.