Chapter 1

"I'm quite disappointed in you." My math teacher handed me my math test grade. "I'm gonna need to have a meeting with your parents."

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch, you're bald and have erectile dysfunction, dumb fuck. I quietly took my math test and stared at the grade as I left. I looked back to him as I closed the door. He sat back on his chair. "Dumb lazy fuck", I mumbled. I took a quick glance at my grade again. 18%, I don't know jack shit about anything I'm doing and I don't plan on doing anything about it in the future.

"What are you doing next to Fletcher's office?" I looked around to see where the voice came from.

Oh, it's just my friend Terra, "Failing his class," I shoved my test in her face.

"Damn bitch you're stupid aren't you." Terra snatched the test from my hands.

"Yup!" I smiled at her.

"Wow, you are stupid." Fin peaked at the test over Terra's shoulder.

Fin was Terras cousin, I don't know if it's just me, but I see some Sweet Home Alabama shit going on there.

I silently stood there for a minute as they talked, not knowing what to do because they were in their own stupid little conversation and I'm so awkward. "Well...uh...bye.." I grabbed my test back and walked as quickly as I could out of there.

Honestly, I would drop that bitch Terra in a heartbeat, but I have no one else so I gotta stick with her. She's.....livable....I guess.

It was the next day. I was doing perfectly fine. I totally forgot about my grade and no longer cared all.

I sat in my usual seat, 3rd row to the front next to the window so I could stare outside instead of paying attention in class.

It was spring and the grass was finally getting its color back. Not to mention, the weeds, or some would to say, dandelions, started infesting into the schools yard giving the grass yellow spots.

"Clay," Mr. Fletcher called out as Clay walked into class.

"Yeah?" He walked up to him, hands in his pockets.

"You'll be sitting next to y/n from now on until her grades get up." Fletcher grinned.

"Why is it my responsibility to help the stupid kids." Clay mumbled under his breath.

Clay gave Mr. Fletcher a puzzled look, who the fuck is that.

Fletcher noticed his face, "Y/n," he pointed to me, "right next to her."

"Ah, y/n, yes, her." He let out a fake laugh. "Y/n."

Fletcher gave him a reassuring smile, feeling happy with his choice.

"God I just wanna chuck my fist at him." He whispered to himself as he walked to the seat next to me. I was still looking out the window day dreaming and doing what ever escapism idea I can come up with, still not noticing his existence.

He sat down and put his backpack on the ground. I heard the sound of a seat moving, I glanced over at him, rolling my eyes. What the fuck is he doing.

"Y/n, right?" He turned his body to me.