Two- "Freak!"

Mornings.

No matter how many times they come, I could not get used to them.

I hate waking up to any time before 9:00 a.m. and as a child still going to school, you can see where my problem lies.

My alarm clock went off a little while ago, but I figure, you know, five more minutes.

My mom, though, she knows her children very well and knew that if I allowed myself five more minutes I would miss 2 of my periods and break.

"Raine!" her shrilling voice along with a bam on the door had me flying out of my bed in a panic.

Yeah, because her version of waking up her children in a loving manner is scaring them half to death.

What a way to get your day started, huh?

"You're going to be late," she said as she closed the door to my ramrod straight body that was now lying on the floor.

I groaned, reaching up to my bed to find my phone to actually see the time and find that only 2 minutes of my 5 minutes had actually went by.

"Thanks, mom"

I unwrapped myself from the duvet--which was a very, very hard tasked to do, considering that we love each other so much, and wandered over to my bathroom.

"Wow, you really don't look good in the morning" Justus whistled as he walked past me in the hallway.

"And you don't look good at all in general" I muttered, slamming the door as to say period.

I did my usual routine and when it got to my hair, I almost had a physical meltdown. I couldn't find any of my hair ties and I knew for a fact that I was going to be so late.

"Justus!" I screamed from the bathroom, still wrapped in my towel. He poked his head out of his room wearing a cheeky smile while dangling my hair ties on his arms.

"Are you looking for these?" he asked.

I growled marching out of the bathroom to him. He hoisted them above my head and I cursed the day he had that growth spurt. He was a good 6'1 while I was stuck with Mom in 5'3.

"Justus, you're going to make me late" I sighed. It was really too early for me to deal with this right now.

"Why don't you wear it like that?" he grinned, " you rock the whole bed head good"

"Well! It's well, and give me my hair ties" I demanded, but he shook his head.

I smiled, causing Jus to furrow his brows in confusion.

He always got off his game when he felt as though I had something else planned.

Sometimes I didn't have anything to combat his plays, but the loser was too slow to always call my bluff.