Three- "Asswipe"

As predicted because of Lucas's jab at me the school of no morals or backbone bend to teasing me in hopes of staying on Lucas's gracious side.

It was so infuriating.

That day when Justus picked me up and he saw the look on my face, he instantly wanted to wack someone's head into a brick wall.

Justus and I looked completely alike, but we were definitely different on so many levels.

He wasn't good at voicing what he had to say in arguments, but he can sure put down some hands if he needed to.

I, on the other hand, can hold a great argument and steer far away from any kind of physical fights unless it is absolutely necessary.

Hence, the reason I didn't tell Justus about Lucas's actions, because he would definitely raise hell in my school.

I didn't need that drama in my life. I just needed this school year to go by quickly and smoothly.

Justus was attending Rustic High until they told him to repeat his grade, then he transfers over to our rival school Mystic High. He still in someway repeated, but I guess he would have preferred to do that in a new school than to be in the same school that the kids he teased in a lower grade now being in the same class as him.

He kept asking me why I looked upset, so I finally told him that because I was going to his school and he was costing me my reputation with my school.

It was a lie. He knew it and I knew it, but he took the hint and shut up about it.

The next following days after that led to me being called a "freak" and a "Stalker" by kids I didn't even know.

I wanted to find Lucas and beat him to a pulp, but I couldn't just do that because of so many obvious reasons. So, I stick to keeping my curtains closed and my eyes to myself whenever I knew he was in the facility.

Friday was a bit exciting because everyone had deterred from the name-calling and was ecstatic about Lizzie Allan's Big Back to School Bash at her mansion on Saturday.

I was even excited to go. I have never missed a year. I must say the girl can really hold a party. The hallways were buzzing about it and when we enter the cafeteria, everyone was so live.

"We have to go" Madi pleaded, but I know she wasn't talking to me, but more to Oscar. The dude hated parties as much as cats hated water.

"Madison, me not going doesn't affect you" he sighed as he picked up his tray and moved along in the queue.

"Yes, it does, Ozzy. You know good and well, my mother wouldn't allow me to go without you being there. She trusts you for some odd reason" she cried and I rolled my eyes.

If I was Madison's parents I would trust Oscar too. Madison's first party, she got completely wasted and Oscar had to carry her home. From then on, they always allowed her to go to a party once Oscar was there.

Why they didn't just tell their underage daughter to stop drinking and ground her was beyond me.

"Raine, can you talk to her please?" Oscar asked me and I shook my head. I was not getting into this argument. I have already sorted out 5 arguments for today and I was saving my energy for the big ones later.

"Raine's going. You should go" she still persuaded him and I watch as Oscar physically vibrated with anger.

"Okay, but I am only staying an hour, damn" He snatched his tray off the slide and walked away.

"Yes," Madi cheered and started walking behind him. I followed suit my eyes straight ahead. The reason for this is because Lucas and his crew sat just a few tables from my own and I normally have to pass his to get to my own.

This whole week, he has been there before me. Almost like he was waiting for me to pass, but I never really looked at him to know.

I also kept my head straight ahead, because the students were still greeting me as Stalker or Ms. Thirsty and my personal favorite, Freak.

I was almost at my table, but my eyes failed me and I glance-quickly glance over to Lucas to see him looking directly at me.

I licked my lips and rolled my eyes.

So he can call me Stalker, but he's the one that is always looking over at me--.

The sound of my tray clattering to the floor had all the eyes in the cafeteria looking over to me as I hold onto the table before I was almost face-first to the floor.

I heard someone curse before I start to hear laughter.

"She's feisty and clumsy" Flint's voice came right above me and I stood up and looked over to see Lucas and Matthew. Matthew was grinning while Lucas was just there with a surprised face.

When it comes to bullying, I saw it differently. I know there are those that verbally abuse you and then there are those that physically hurt you.

Words weren't something that affected me anymore. I have come along way to try to have them just roll over my back, but I didn't take too kindly to being physically bullied.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I shouted at Lucas, who blinked in surprise.

I was sure he was the one to do it, so I don't know why he looked that way.

"You are just so insecure and stupid that you have to pick on me? Do you think that bullying makes you look good because, guess what? You don't. You're ugly!" I growled at him and I saw his face slowly contorting to anger.

"Little one, be careful. You don't know me" he said lowly, rising from his seat.

"I don't care to know you, you douchebag. But so far, I'm getting that you are a permanent asswipe" I snapped, spinning on my heel and pushing through the crowd to get to the bathroom.

I thought him calling me a stalker was enough to embarrass me but he almost had me in the cafeteria face first in mash potatoes. The freaking nerve of that guy.

My eyes burned a bit and I heard footsteps following me. I briefly thought that they were Lucas and his crew and I tensed up thinking, how am I going to fight these guys by myself, but when I looked back it was a furious looking Oscar being pulled by an angry-looking Madi.

"Those guys need to get their butt kicked," Oscar said as he was pushed before me.

"Yeah, by you only? I don't think so" Madi replied as she smoothes her hair down and then looked over to me. "Are you okay, darling?"

Was I okay?

I was embarrassed again in school by the same douchebag and the strength of trying to stop my fall made my wrist hurt a bit.

I wasn't okay.

I wanted to cry because I didn't understand why Lucas was treating me this way. I have never did anything to him to deserve him picking on me, but then you had to think.

Does a bully really needs a reason?

"I hate him" I muttered, pulling my wrist up to rub it. " I hate him so much" I groaned. Yes, I have definitely hurt it.

"Is your wrist okay?" Oscar asked and I shrugged.

I honestly don't know. I have never sprained or broken any of my limbs to know how it feels.

"Maybe we should go to the nurse to get it check out" he didn't really ask, because he just started leading me to the nurse's office.

Madi trailed behind us with a thoughtful expression before she burst out into laughter. I gave her an odd look before she nodded.

"Besides what he did, I am just proud that you stood up to him. You even called him an asswipe!" she screeched and that made Oscar and I start laughing with her.

Leave it up to Snow White to find the good in something.