Seventeen- "Twilight Fantasy"

"You did what?" I clamped my hand over Madi's mouth and pushed her into an empty classroom

"Can you not use the highest volume of your voice?" I deadpanned and she widen her eyes. "Are you going to whisper?" I asked her, still having my hand clamped on her mouth. She nodded. I pulled away and stepped back, waiting for her to freak out.

"You dry humped, Lucas" she repeated.

"Well, I prefer to use the term "Heavily Made out" I frowned.

She squealed, " I can't believe this, right now! One minute you guys are all angry at one another and then the next, you're practically getting him off. I mean, I know the tension was completely sexual, but I didn't know you would fall under pressure"

My mouth dropped open as I stared at her.

"That was not sexual tension we actually hated each other" I argued. She raised a brow at me while folding her arms.

"You thought you did, but there's a thin line between love and hate"

"Love?" I spluttered and she laughed, patting me on the shoulder.

"It's okay. I know you aren't there yet, but I can bet my bottom that you guys are so closed to it. I'm actually rooting for you" she squealed. 

I shook my head. "I highly doubt it. This is just some phase and it will all go away. Madi, we're talking about Lucas. Lucas the guy that practically bullied me a few weeks ago. The arsonist. He's in the bad crew. Let's not forget that he doesn't like me. I practically fell a victim just like the other girls that he managed to get in their pants" I groaned, sitting down on the desk.

It was the period before lunch and we were missing class right now. I never missed a class, but this situation needed attention.

"Were you thinking all these things before or after you was riding him?" she asked and my eyes popped open at her. She laughed and shook her head. "Okay, the guy is in the bad crew. He's rumored to be an arsonist--"

"Not rumored. It's true" I cut her off.

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, but this is the same guy that is not known for ever bending to anyone and he apologize to your friend because you told him too. He give you a ride in the pouring rain, practically saved you from the poisonous plant and that so-called bully made his way to your house to send condolences to your dad. I'm sorry, Raine, but I am not seeing a person that dislikes you but quite the opposite right now" she finished.

I looked down. It was not my first time debating on those words, but then no matter how I may come to the conclusion that Lucas may feel that way towards me. The moment in the closet when he practically pushed me away and made it seemed as if liking me was absurd would come back and diminish everyone.

"Well, his actions may be that, Madi. But, he has already told me more than one way that he doesn't" I told her getting up and moving for the door. She tried to say something else, but I walked out of the classroom and down the hallway.