Fourteen-"We Are Not Dating"

A couple of days went by and it was the middle of the week -Wednesday when I was standing in at my locker when a familiar face appeared beside me

It was Levi and I couldn't be more surprised that he was here standing in my school.

Why?

"Oh, my 'rents thought it was a brilliant idea to transfer jobs during the middle of my senior year"

Did I say that out loud?

I clasp my hand over my mouth while he laughed.

"It wasn't the greeting I was hoping for, but it would do" he shrugged his broad shoulders. His dark brown hair was pushed back from his silver eyes and he was smiling cheekily at me.

"Sorry, I just- I didn't mean it. It's a pleasure to see you" I try to save my butt, but he just laugh.

"It's okay. I still feel welcome" he joked, making me laugh.

"Well, you're at the best school so I can promise you that your senior year is going to be good"

"Thanks Raine, are you like student of the year or something? You have me sold" he joked.

I didn't get to talk to Levi much at the party, but there was no doubt that he was definitely a humorous guy. He was light and warm to be around.

"No, I'm barely recognized in this school" I waved my hand in the air, "But I can show you around" I offered.

I have never been a new kid in a school, but I can't imagine how hard it can be. Plus, Rustic High wasn't known for its hospitality.

"Wow, thanks. I have been walking these halls ever since the clerk just slammed my schedule on the desk and ignored me. I can't find any of these classes" he handed me his schedule and I looked over it. We had two classes together as well as lunch. I sneakily look over at his name.

Levi Johnson.

"I would be happy to assist!" I responded, cheekily. "Plus, we have two classes together and lunch" I pointed out.

He smiled, looking over at me. "You're pretty, do you know that?" he asked and I bit my lip looking at the schedule. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to put you off or anything. It's just-- I wanted to say that from the party, but then we were interrupted. Was he your boyfriend or something?" he rushed out.

I looked up at him, shaking my head. Lucas was also on the list of not being thought about.

"No, he's not"

"Then, why did he-"

"Let's get going, we're going to be late" I grabbed his hand, cutting him off from asking a question I couldn't answer. I couldn't tell him why Lucas would just bombard a seven minutes in heaven game because I didn't know why either.