Five- "You'll Burn With Me"

"You look good, mama cita" Madi complimented as she attempted to curl her hair in the mirror

"You look good, mama cita" Madi complimented as she attempted to curl her hair in the mirror. I say attempt because Madi had ramrod straight hair and curling it was a bit impossible. Even when it is curled, when she reached her destination it drops into waves. It was a hassle.

"You're looking good too" I fired back, pulling up my tube top.

It was the night of the party and I was truly feeling myself. Considering it was Saturday, I actually had the time to straighten my hair. So, I had my mid-back length hair parted in the middle with a white tube top complimented by my pandora necklace and a high-waist straight leg red pants. I was still battling with wearing heels or not.

Madi was wearing a button-up white shirt (not completely button to the top) with a short pleated grey skirt and strappy heels. She looks every bit of a naughty schoolgirl but not at all slutty what I really commended her for. I probably would have resembled a tramp.

"What time is Ozzy coming?" I put on a bit of foundation because, you know, acne is a female dog. I didn't have a lot of it, but the few persistent bumps on my cheeks was annoying. I really needed a skincare routine.

"He said he would be here" she glanced down at her wrist watch-yes, she actually tell time from them, " like now" she finished and put down the curling iron and started to spray perfume on her self.

"I can believe he's actually going for you" I chuckled, standing in front of the mirror to really see my outfit. The tube top was really fitting, but it wasn't those ones that showed my nips. I made sure got it thick and even wore a strapless bra underneath.

Thank you, Fashion Nova.

"He'll do anything for me" Madi smiled wickedly and I laugh. I would like to say it was untrue, but Oscar would really do anything for her. Me included. But, I wasn't the one to always ask of him.

"Yo, are you guys going to get the door or something" Justus asked as he just opened my door. I picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

"Have you ever in your miserable life heard of knocking?" I retorted instead, walking towards him.

He allowed the pillow to slide off his face, but his eyes stayed bouncing from me to Madi. "Where the hell are you both going?"

I pushed him on the side, "Why didn't you leave the door unlocked?" I asked instead. Our house door was normally open after we came home from school and until mom comes home.

"Do you answer every question with a question? I asked where are you both going dressed like that?" he gestured to me and I looked down at myself.

I didn't see anything wrong with what I was wearing. I was fully covered, I mean, besides the little cleavage showing- which I didn't had much off, I was fully covered.

"Lizzie's party. You should know this" I rolled my eyes, finally going to get the door that seemed to be splitting in two from Oscar's barbaric knocks.