Twenty- "And The Party Goes On"

The party was dying down, my drunken haze was starting to clear and I was ready to go home

Lucas hadn't left yet, I know this because I saw him earlier outside with the guys drinking. Was I waiting on him to return to me?

Oh, for heaven's sake, I wasn't!

And, if I would like to lie some more, I would even say that when Oscar and Sally arrive I wasn't a bit moved by irritation when I saw them.

Madi, Levi, and I had decided to keep our distance from where ever Sally's presence was concerned. That resulted in us sticking closer to the backdoor of the house, which-by coincidence- gives us a view of the Bad Crew.

"I can't believe you actually came as Aladdin," I said to Levi, who looked down at his Aladdin's outfit and break out into a smile.

I always pictured Levi as a cute person, but tonight, he had open my eyes to a very mature content of him. He wasn't just cute, but really sexy and the Aladdin suit that he had on made it even visible.

"Weren't you going to come as Black Panther?" I continued, trying to stop my eyes from wandering over to his bare chest.

It was definitely the alcohol making me this way, but you have to see what I am seeing right now.

Levi looked like a freaking calendar model. He had on red joggers, but absolutely no shirt. Just a blazer embroidered in gold and oil coating over his chest.

He looked like Mr. December.

Like a firefighter with water glistening on his body.

Like a-

"Did you see how tight your balls get when you wore it?" Madi's voice cut my lusty haze and I choke on hearing what she said.

Levi laughed- his full throaty laugh and shook his head. " No, I didn't buy it. I decided to go with this. I hope Raine doesn't mind me accompanying her" he looked over at me and I just blinked at him.

"Raine?" Madi bumped her shoulder to mines. I shook my head.

"No, no. Of course not. It's cool" I cleared my throat and pry my eyes from looking at Levi like some predator.

I sipped on my drink looking around the party to see how it was still fully packed. I wasn't sure what time it was, but I know it had to be after 11. I should be heading home now, I think. There was a glass wall behind us and I glanced over to see Lucas, now standing and chatting with Sally.

I furrowed my brow wondering what they could possibly be talking about. Weren't they on bad terms right now?

She was smiling at him and he wasn't even doing anything to stop her from laying her hand on him.

I pushed the sliding door open, my feet taking me over to where they were standing before I can really digest what I was doing.

Impulse.