Part 2

When they got home there wasn't any good news, in fact there was bad news.Bad news for both of them, more for Lili but also for Cole.

Just after opening the door of the apartment they saw and envelope. It was from  an anonymous person for Lili

L: Should I open it ?
C: Sure, it could be important.

And sure it was. It was so important for Lili that she ran out with some clothes leaving Cole there alone ( what!!!)

The letter:

Hey dear Lili,

You should see this, maybe you are interested in it. There are just some pictures of your loving boyfriend kissing another girl that isn't you. What a surprise, isn't it ?
I leave it there.
Have a good night Lili.

Lili couldn't believe what she read so she took the pics out of the envelope. And indeed, it was Cole kissing another girl. In specific Jennifer ( just came with it lol ). Why did Cole do that ?

L: WHAT THE FUCK COLE?!?!
C: what happened lils ?
L: DON'T DARE CALL ME THAT AGAIN COLE!!!
C: What did I do wrong ?

Lili didn't even answer his question; she just dropped all the pictures on his chest and then ran to their room and locked it.

Cole  looked at the pics, he was  surprised. Maybe because he hasn't seen this before or because of other things. He was so confused that he started crying.

Lili was crying in their room while packing some things. Jennifer was her weak point. She had always thought Jennifer was better than her, physically, with personality and other things that you all can think about. Lili was devastated because that was her confirmation, the confirmation that everyone prefered Jennifer than her. EVEN HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND PREFER THE OTHER GIRL MORE THAN HER AND COULD HAVE THE CAPACITY FOR CHEET ON HER.

When Lili finished packing she went outside to see Cole crying on the floor with the pics in his hands.

Cole knew exactly what was going to happen with him and Lili and he didn't like at all.

Then Lili passed next to Cole.

C: LILI PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN...

He said between sobs.

L: EXPLAIN WHAT!?!? THIS DOESN'T HAVE AN EXPLANATION AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE ONE. YOU KNEW EXACTLY HOW I WAS WITH THE JENNIFER SITUATION AND STILL DID THIS. I DON'T BELIEVE HOW I COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU.
C: what...

Then Lili walked out of the apartment. Also crying.

Cole heard very well what Lili said or maybe not. He thought she couldn't understand how she could fall in love with him and that regretted everything. Maybe he deserved it. But he didn't understand and was devastated.He kept crying nonstop all night.

After Lili walked out of the apartment she went to Mads. Maybe she could help Lili. She had been in a recent breakup and had experience. But why did she need help from one person who'd been through a breakup? Did they break up ?