Part 12

The next morning.

Lili woke up before Cole. She didn't want to get off of bed, but she also didn't have her phone there. So she started to stare at Cole, although it's rude for some people, that type of stare wasn't, because it was with love even if she did't want it to be that way.

Cole started to wake up. Lili didn't noticed so she kept on staring. And obviously he noticed. He had a big smirk on his face before talking so she would stop being in this collapse of stare.

C: Mmmmm... I think staring is rude.

L: Oh.

Lili gasp and noticed what she had done. She had to make up something.

L: It isn't rude when it's not a person.

Cole knew exactly she was staring at him, but he didn't want to make her feel awkward so he lied.

C: And what were you staring at ?

L: The window. I noticed it's so pretty.

C: Oh yeah. That's true.

Cole smiled at her and she did too.

Cole then got off of bed, in his boxers. Lili felt a little awkward but kept staring at his body. '' his body is so perfect, GOD. He has a big dick ( im sorry). I want to be with him so  bad. Okay, Lili, stop this shit. You are just friends. Control yourself'' Lili thought to herself. And she kept staring until Cole left the room. Then Lili took the pillow and she stuck it on her face and then shouted.

L: GOD LILI YOU ARE SO STUPID.

And Cole heard it of course. And he got worried, so he ran to the room. He was wearing now some pants but without a t-shirt.

C: Lili are you okay? I heard some shouts.

L: Yeah, yeah.. I'm sorry i was just frustrated and shouted to the pillow.

She smiled at him like a psychopath.

'' GODDD NO. That fucking smile always has me. Bitch I'm so messed up. I need her.'' Cole thought to himself while looking at her smiling. 

There was this silence, it was comfortable, but Cole broke it anyways.

C: I'm going to make breakfast now. Do you want some ?  

L: sure.

Lili smiled and then Cole went to the kitchen. Then Lili got finally out of bed and took some of Cole's clothes. She put them on and then went to the kitchen. Cole was making breakfast ( duhhh)

L: This smells amazing Cole.

C: Glad you like it. 

He winked at her.(sexual tension hereee)

When the breakfast was done the cleaned a little bit the apartment and then the watched movies during all day.

It was already night and they were still watching tv. But this time it was a scary movie. Cole and Lili where on the same couch and this scary past pop out. Lili got scared and went to hug Cole. Then she noticed what she was doing so she tried get off of him, but Cole  took her arm and said:

C: you can be here if you want.

They were looking at each others eyes. With love. That thing that they thought it was over.