Part 25

- the meting -

They placed the computer on the desk and they sat down in a way the three of them could fit in the camera and all see the screen. Lia in the middle of the couple.

It was already 5 pm and the meeting was starting. Lia was nervous, just like Cole and Lili but a bit more. She was shaking for the thought of them maybe not wanting her or of them not adopting her because they can't.
The meeting started. (S: social services)

S: good morning.
Lia: good morning.
S: so you are Lia, right ?
Lia: yes that's me.
S: and you Mr. Sprouse ( sorry for this but it sounds hot in my head) and Ms. Reinhart, want to adopt her.
C: you are right.
S: I need to know the names of your parents Lia.

She sighted while remembering her parents. That made her sad, all the good memories that she couldn't live anymore with them. Some tears left her eyes slowly, she trying to contain them so the wouldn't noticed. Which they did.

When Lili noticed the girl right next to her was crying, she took lias hand tight to comfort her. She gave her a kiss on the head and told her whispering on the ear.

L: shh, calm down baby. It's gonna be okay, and over hopefully in some hours.

The teenager nodded at Lili forcing a smile. Then they were back in the conversation with Cole and the social worker.

They were talking about all the responsibilities they were taking. The social worker also said that it was better to be married, but she was gonna let them adopt Lia because they seem strong enough for it. She also said that they had to contact some other Lia family members to tell them the news. And after that they only needed to sign some papers and everything was over. They were parents in some more minutes.

This moments were the more nervous ones. They sign the papers including Lia and they were parents now. Cole got up and took Lia for hug. She hugged back with love. And then Lili joined to it. They social worker was smiling at them. Then she left the zoom. But the family didn't noticed at all.

C: Hello Lia Sprouse.
Lia: hi dad, mom.
L: IM SO FREAKING HAPPY.
C: same love.

They hugged for some minutes until Lili got tired and went to rest on the bed ( remember she is pregnant) . Cole and Lia went with her and laid on bed cuddling. Lili fell asleep, just like the two other members of the family. All of them with a smile on the face.

After one hour of sleep ( I call this sienta for your information) they were awake. And one thing came to Lilis thoughts. And like always she said it out loud.

L: I have to tell my mom.
C: yeah. Do you want to call her?
L: yes.

Lili got her phone and called her mother Amy. She responded at the third beep. Lili was nervous of her reaction, but she was sure it was all going to be fine.

L: hi mom.
A: hi honey!!
L: we have some news...
A: who is we? The last time I heard from you, you weren't with Cole...
L: We resolved our problems.
A: ok. So what are the news ? Is there something bad. Do I need to go there?
L: no mom, and if you would need to come you couldn't.
A: that's true. But tell me.
L: so, first, we've adopted a marvellous teenage girl name Lia. It's a long story so I'm not gonna tell you everything.
A: AM I A GRANMA?!??
L: yes you are.

Lili answered with a smile on her face although she didn't see her.

L: but that's no the only thing.
A: what else?
L: s-so I got raped.....

Lili said trying to contain the tears in so she wouldn't alarm her mom.

A: why haven't you told me before?
L: I haven't had the time to do it. But the thing is that I'm pregnant with his baby.
A: are you gonna have it honey?
L: yes. Cole and I are gonna have it.
A: so if you are okay, I'm happy for you. I'm so proud of you honey.
L: thanks mom.
A: and I want to see Lia as soon as possible.
L: noted. Bye mom.
A; bye baby. Take care. You and everyone.
L: we will.

Then she hung up. She was smiling. All went okay. She was happy to be a grandma. And Lili was happy to be a mother and share it with the love of her life.

( Hope you are enjoying. Love y'all and take care)