Part 17

Cole couldn't touch Lili and neither be near her. She only approve Lia to touch her. She was scared. And Cole still didn't know what had happened to her. But he was patient so she maybe could talk about it when she would be ready.

Lili fell asleep after 20 minutes of waiting. Lia was right next to her holding her hand ( Lia is like 18 ok ) tight. Lili and Lia didn't really know each other, but they felt save. They had an special connection. Just like really close sisters. After Lili fell asleep Lia did too.

Cole at the other side of the room was admiring the view. The love of his life sleeping peacefully. He was wondering what could had happened to her to act like that. He had no idea. Then he felt asleep too.

-the next morning-

Lili woke up in a bed that wasn't hers and neither Coles. She started to freak out because she didn't know where she was and there was no one in the room with her. She started to cry. She couldn't breath well. And she was doing noise trying to breath.

Cole was in the kitchen talking to Lia. He didn't know yet what happened. But after some time talking he heard someone breathing heavily. He obviously recognized that type of breathing. He instantly ran to the bedroom.

When he arrived he saw Lili, she was having a panic attack. The first thing that came to his mind was going to hug her and to her to try to hear his breathing. When he was going to hug her she started breathing more heavily than before. She didn't want him to touch her, just like the night before.

Cole had to do something. He personally couldn't, so he called Lia.

C: lia!!! Run here now please!! Lili needs your help!!!

Lia: COMING.

Lia ran to the bedroom. She saw Lili crying in the bed no wanting Cole to touch her. "Poor lols. She doesn't deserve any of this" she thought. Then ran to hug her.

Lia: Oh my god Lili. I should have left you here all alone.

Lia: hear my breathing okay?

Lili nodded. After some long time she started breathing normally. It was time for some talking.

L: thank you so much lia.

Lia: no problem Lils. It feels like you are my older sister. I would do anything to my sister.

L: i love you Lia.

Lia: I love you too lils. But now I think someone need ps explanations.

She said looking at Cole. And Lili understood.

L: but can you please stay her and hold my hand?

Lia: yeah of course.

L: s-so do you remember anything about before you were knocked out?

C: I know who did it...and I have to talk to him...

L: w-well t-that p-person r-ra-

She couldn't say it. It was the worst memory and she didn't want to say. Lili took lias hand even tighter. Then she was ready.

L: h-he r-raped me.

C: oh my fucking God lils. I'm sorry love. Now I understand everything. Imma go kick his ass. Lia protect her please.

Then Cole run to the door. And Lili ran towards him.

L: please Cole.

C: What baby?

L: don't go. Stay with me. I need you.

C: okay I will but then I'm gonna call the police.

L: thank you.

C: I'll do anything for you love.

Then Lili hugged him. She did it. That was the first step. She needed him as much as he needed her. But here Lili was the one hurt. She was going to get through it.

( hope you are liking it. Leave a comment with what you think about it pls. And love y'all )