Part 15

What the hell was he doing here?!?! In the middle of a fucking pandemic!!!

C: What the hell are you doing here Kj?!?!? It's illegal to be out of our houses!!!

K: SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!

Then Kj punched Cole on the face leaving him knocked out.

L: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU KJ!!! AND HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW HE ''CHEATED'' ON ME. WHAT IT'S NOT TRUE.

K; Mads told me. She said she was worried because you went here and that's the last sing of you.

L: what are you even doing here! you aren't supposed to go out! We are in lockdown. Lock-down. What means: No going out of your house.

K: I don't care about this stupid virus. It's all a lie they are lying to us. And you aren't even at you house.

L: This is were I wanted to stay and had to stay because they told me I could' t go home so I stayed here.

K: I don't believe you. So you are coming with me.

He took her from the arms. Causing her pain. She started shouting of pain and fear. What was that creepy man going to do to her? She started panicking while Kj was laughing And whispering thing Lili could hear although he didn't know that.

K: I can finally have her.

K: CoLeS GiRl.

K: I'm gonna do nasty things with her and record it so Cole can see it.

Lili started panicking more and more until she couldn't breath correctly. They arrived to the parking spot and he placed her on the co-driver seat and he jumped in with her. He placed himself on her and that's where all started.

L: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.

⚠️TRIGER WARNING ⚠️

K: SHUT UP BITCH.

Then he placed a camera on a side of the car were you could see everything. And then he started touching her parts. She didn't want that so she was shouting and being the most uncomfortable time of her life.

L: CAN YOU PLEASE STOP!?!? YOU ARE HURTING ME!?!?

K: I'M NOT STOPING BABY GIRL. AND THIS VIDEO WILL BE OUT IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA SO YOUR SWEET BOYFRIEND CAN SEE IT.

L: WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Then he took something, a piece of clothes and tucked into Lilis mouth so she couldn't shout. After that he took his member, that had a boner. And introduced it on lilis tense body. It hurt so much and she could't really breath. She was moaning, but not from  pleasure, it was from pain.

K: DON'T BE THAT TENSE BABY GIRL. WERE ARE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY THIS.

Lili achieved to take out the peace of clothes and started shouting as much as she can, so maybe someone could come same her from this nightmare.

L: NOOOOO. STOPPPP. YOU ARE HURTING ME. PLEASEE. SOMEONE SAVE ME. I NEED HELP.

After some time of shouting witch Kj didn't hear because he was centered on the sex ( stupid ) . Someone came by the door. She couldn't see who it was. But she helped Lili as much a she could. She started punching Kj on the face. Maybe she could get rid of him. And after some time he was knocked out. The girl reached to Lili and took her out of the car. Took her clthes and took her to that girls apartment. Lili was calmed but traumaticed of what had just happened. But she helped her a lot.

L: T-thank y-you so much.

?: There is no such a problem really. You needed help... Are you okay though? Do you know that guy?

L: Yeah he is my cast mate from my show. And I'm better now.

?: Glad. My name is Lia ( yes you ). You?

L: I'm Lili. Lili reinhart.

Lia: Ohhh. Do you live here?

L: No actually. But I was staying here with... Oh my fucking god I need to find him.....