Part 22

They were still hugging and smiling. They didn't want to end that feeling. But it did; it went to an end when Lili started feeling tired and remembered everything that had happened at the hospital.

She almost faint again. But she controlled herself.

L: cole can you bring me to bed please.

C: yes baby.

Cole took her hand and helped her walk. Lia was behind them. You could tell Lili was tired. In fact everyone was tired. When the arrived to the room Cole placed her on the bed, and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He was leaving until he heard Lili.

L: can you two stay here with me? I don't really want to sleep and we have things to talk about...

Cole turned around to see her beautiful girlfriend smiling to her soo to be daughter and Lia was smiling back to her.

C: yeah love.

They started walking toward the bed and Cole sat down next to her cuddling her. Lia sat in front of both of them on them on the front side of the bed. Lia started talking.

Lia: so.... Cole told me about.... you know... and that you want to abort it.

L: yeah... it's the result of a rape and I do t want to remember it like that.

Lia: and why don't you change your mind. Why don't you just think it's your baby and your baby only and maybe you could think nothing about the rape? Would you have the baby ?

Lili stayed quite for a while and the spoke.

L: I think I would....

Lia: and if you have it.... I maybe have a baby sister or brother...

Lili smiled at her and noticed how Lia wanted to have a baby brother or sister. And thought for sometime until Cole interrupted her thinking.

C: it could call me dad...

And then Lili had his mind clear. With that last thing Cole said. He wanted to be a dad and Lia wanted to be a sister. So why wouldn't she want to be a mom of his own baby?

L: I will have this baby.

They both smile at her and went straight to hug her. It was a family hug.

C: I love you Lili Reinhart. And you too Lia....We will talk about that later.

Lia: I'm gonna be a sister. I've always dreamed about this moment. My mom couldn't have more children so I was going to be the only child. BUT NOW IM GONNA HAVE A BABY SISTER OR BROTHER. AND THE BABY IS GONNA LOOK JUST LIKE YOU M-LILI. AHH IM SO EXCITED.

L: I'm excited too Lia. And if you feel like it you can call me mom.

Lia nodded while some tears left her eyes. There were from happiness.

After some time cuddling, Cole heard some snores and he look directly to her girlfriend and soon to be daughter. They were both asleep. He kissed Lia on the forehead and Lili on the lips before getting up from bed.

He went to the kitchen and started doing some special dinner. He was good at cooking. He did a paella and for dessert a chocolate brownie. Lilis favourite. He waited some time but the wouldn't get up. It was time for dinner so he went to them.

C: girls, dinner is ready.

With no response.

C : wake up loves. I've made paella. And brownies Lili.

He noticed a big smile on Lilis face.

C: youuu. YOU ARE AWAKE.

They were laughing. And then Lia said something.

Lia: I am too.

Then she giggled. Lili and Cole smiled at her giggled.

C : COME ON DINNER IS READY.

L: WE ARE COMING.

They ate dinner. The first dinner as a family. A happy family soon to be expanded. Maybe by one or by two more little persons.