Part 26

- some weeks later -
Lili and Cole had told most of the people in her privet live that they were together and had one daughter and soon to be two. All of them were happy.

The lockdown was still in. Or that's what they thought. Lilis movie was being realised some days later. She was excited, nervous, and a lot of emotions mix because of it. She was also scared  because she had to do some interviews for promoting the movie, and maybe her baby bump was showing and they could see it.

Neither Cole or Lili had said something about their relationship status in public. That was the best for them and the baby. Lia, was super happy with them and met her new grandparents in both sides, mom and dad. At that point she was confortable calling them dad and mom. It was natural.

- the day Chemical Hearts was realised -

All the emotions of the days before were grown now in her body. It was time, maybe for nothing, and maybe for changing her life. The stress wasn't good for the baby's health. So she tried to calm down.

L: Cole!! It's just two minutes.
C: I know!!! I'm so excited !!!
Lia: I want to see that movie now mom.

As you see, they were all excited, not just Lili.

When the movie was released, the hole family watched it together, cuddling on the couch. ( not gonna do any spoiler, just that you have to watch it) At the end of the movie they were all crying. Maybe because of the movie, or maybe because of prouder.

C: omg love!!! Your acting is amazing.
L: thanks baby.
Lia: okay... that was AWESOME. I love it mom.
L: thanks liii ( her nickname )

Like you saw, all of them loved the movie. But it came the hard part. The interviews. It was all gonna be okay.

The first interview was ok. You couldn't see anything and they didn't ask anything they shouldn't have ask.

The second, was a bit more complicated. You could see the bump. And maybe they wouldn't noticed. But her fans were like the fbi and could search for anything even though they didn't know what it meant. So they noticed.

@/lilsfansss

( imagine you see a tiny baby bump) @/lilsfansss: Lili I Love your movie, but

@/lilsfansss: Lili I Love your movie, but... do you have anything to tell us?
*comments off*

Lili saw that post and started freaking out. Cole next comforting her.

C: it's only one, and you can't even tell you are.
L: you sure cole ?

He nodded and smiled at her. Then he leaned in for a kiss. They didn't give kissed to each other that often, because if the do, they were gonna get hot and they weren't in the situation to have sex. But every time they kissed, was passionate and full of love.

The next few interviews were calm, but you could tell she was pregnant. And people noticed and started making rumours. So she had to say something.

" so, as you may have notice, yes, I'm pregnant. But it's not your business to know anything. And that's all what imma say"

That's what Lili said on Instagram, hoping all the rumours about her, were done, but then there were more and more rumours about it, not about if she is pregnant, they were about the question "but who is the father".

Cole didn't say anything about it and neither did Lili. But they will have to. The disaster is coming.

( Hope you like it and love y'all )