Part 8

Cole on the other hand of the picture new exactly his next step to know if he cheated on her. He was gonna call Jennifer. Maybe she knew something abut it, although he couldn't trust her 100% because she had always wanted to take Cole from Lili.

In the call:

C: Hello Jennifer....

J: Hi, long time not see or hear.

C: yeah, well long story.

J: I haven't seen you since that party at the pub.

C: I know. Talking about that party...did something h-happen between us that night ? Like a kiss or something?

J: No, that I remember...

C: *sights in relief* okay * with a smile on his face*

J: why are you smiling? don't you want that to happen ? because I do, and that's kind of disrespectful.

C: I AM WITH LILI JENNIFER. * he realices * oh no * whispered and tears came down his check*

J: YOU AREN'T WITH LILI ANYMORE!?!? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE TURN IT UP. WAIT AT HOME BABY

She hanged up the phone. What did just Cole said... She didn't exactly knew where cole lived at that moment ( Jennifer also moved to la bc of te virus ), so she wouldn't probably find him.

Cole was still crying in his bed. He had to do something and he did. He called Lili, but she didn't take the phone. Then he called Mads maybe she would take it. But no, both of them where on calls or in silence ( just imagine that when you are on a call and there is another one calling you, that call doesn't appears. ) He needed to tell her that he didn't cheat on her. He needed to to her that he loved her more that anything. But he couldn't, just because of that stupid call she was in.

Like I said, he couldn't tell her through the phone because she didn't pick up the phone. So he just text her.

Message>

To Lils ✨❤️🥰: Hello Lili. I've made a decision. I know I didn't cheat on you. I talk to Jennifer and she told me that that night didn't happen anything. And I promise nothing would ever happen between me and her. I just wanted to say that I love you and that if you maybe want to come to mines to talk more in detail of what is't going to happen. Ik we have to follow all the restrictions but I want to see you. XOXO Always remember that i love you.

When Lili received the message she read it immediately. One big smile grew on his face. She ran to get dressed. She put some make up on and left the apartment.

like this :

She ran to Coles apartment

She ran to Coles apartment. When she arrived the door was open. When she opened it she saw the least expected thing. :(