Part 21

D: so we've been doing some test and the results affirms that you are pregnant. ( most of you already knew)

L: WHAT. That can't be real. No. No. No.

D: I'm sorry miss. But it is.

Lili was starting crying, like there was no tomorrow. She couldn't have that baby. Kjs baby. I couldn't be true. But it was.

C: WHEN SHE CAME EARLY THEY TOLD HER SHE COULDN'T BE PREGNANT.

D: did they do an ultrasound?

C: no...

D: that's your answer.

Lili couldn't talk at all. She was shocked.

L: I don't want this baby.

D: miss why don't you think a little bit more. You just got the news.

L: THIS BABY IS THE FUCKING RESULT OF RAPE. I WAS RAPED TO DAY AGO AND NOW IM PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK OR EVEN DO??!?!

Cole was rubbing her back trying to calm her down. He didn't really do something but he just wanted to help.

D: I'm sorry miss. I'll ask in two day what you think.

Then the doctor walked out of the room. Leaving the couple alone. The girl was crying while to boy tried to calm her down and maybe they could talk.

C: do you want me to send a message to Lia? Saying everything that has happened?

She nodded still crying.

Cole : hi lia, we have news. She is pregnant... with kjs baby....she doesn't want to keep it and I respect that but maybe if you talk to her....

Lia : omg. Is she okay ?

Cole: she is not. She is crying and won't stop.

Lia: when are you guys coming home?

Cole: I don't know yet. I'll tell you when I know.

Lia: ok. And have you told her about my decision?

Cole: do you think it would maybe make her smile?

Lia: hope so...

Cole: I'll tell her now.

The boy who was looking at his phone turned to face her crying girlfriend. And started to tell her some good news in all this black space in her mind.

C: Lili?

She turned to look at him too. And nodded in response.

C: remember... before the results... I said I had some good news.

L: y-yes?

C: i still have them... do you maybe want to know them?

She nodded again and Cole sight before starting to say them. He was nervous. She was going to react good, right? She was going to be happy about it.

C: so, before coming here with you. Lia told me that she want us to adopt her.

When Cole said that the sad tears of her face disappeared. Instead, she had happy tears. That really made her happy. That feeling was real.

L: she really said that?

C: yeah.

L: oh my god Cole we are gonna be parents.

C: do you want to adopt her with me?

That made Cole smile more and more widely.

L: yeah, of course Cole. I love you.

C: I love you too lils.

They were gonna peck until the doctor came in.

D: sorry to interrupt but I have to say that you can go home. But rest and take care of yourself. I don't want to see you in this hospital anymore. It's dangerous.

C: okay sir.

He walked off and then they pecked on the lips. After some minutes they went home again.

When they arrived, both of them saw Lia waiting for them anxiously. And she jumped up instantly when she saw them. She ran to hug them.

L: oh mu god Lia I freaking love you.

Lia: I love you too Lili.

C: what about me? No one loves me.

Cole said fake crying then Lia hugged him.

Lia: I love you Cole. Soon to bed dad... can I call you that ?

C: yes daughter.

They were all smiling, although that wasn't their perfect day, they felt good. They felt love. They felt like a real a family. And for that time the baby on Lilis tummy was forgotten.

( Hope you all are enjoying and stay save. LOVE YOU ALL REMEMBER)