Part 7

As I said earlier both of them where confused, neither knew what to think or what step to take. It was difficult, but they had to get through it, getting hurt in the way of course.

Lili was thinking a lot in what to do. She didn't know how to do it alone so she called Mads, and maybe she could help Lili. ( Mads didn't know that Lili had talked to Cole )

On the call :

L: Hi Mads!!
M: how are you little nugget ?
L: I'm confused, but how are you ?
M: here vibing ( idk if that written that way ) with olive. BUT WHY ARE YOU CONFUSED ?!? IS THERE SOMETHING YOU HAVENT TOLD ME ?!?
L: maybe....
M: is it that important that you are confused?
L: it's quite important....
M: tell me !!
L: I kinda talked to Cole yesterday, in video call...
M: WHAT?!!? DID YOU TALK TO HIM ?!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ?!?
L: we needed to talk Mads... about a lot of things. Do you realise that we didn't talk since I walked out of our apartment?! We didn't clear the neither now but we at least talked and figured out and sort some things. And some of those things are why I'm confused now...
M: oh godd, why didn't you tell me sooner ? Now I have to catch up with everything and it's gonna be difficult to help you.
L: i know it won't
M: sooo tell me.

Lili told her about everything she had been through including how she felt in that moment.

M: oh god Lils. I don't know what would be better for you to do.
L:.....
M: I think you should wait, wait for him to think more and ask him what's going on in his mind. And I also think that you should give each other space and maybe then talk again. I don't know Lils.
L: space? Mads I haven't stopped thinking about him although we were "broken up" how am I supposed to give him space and the other way a round?
M: I don't know Lili. I think you should experiment and don't think about him for some time and see how you feel about it. That's probably the best option. And also if he doesn't do anything in this time maybe he really loves you.
L: Mads, I already know he loves me and I love him ! I don't have to test him ! But thanks anyways. Bye
M: by-

Off the call

Lili didn't even let her finish the word.
Lili was frustrated. Mads didn't helped but she was thankful that she tried though.

Lili made a decision. Maybe it wasn't immediately but she made it for the best. What was her decision?

( I leave it there heheh. What do you think Lili would do ? And comment what you think about it pls )