Part 10

Lili woke up in Cole's arms. The best feeling, but it wasn't that great. There was something she felt and it wasn't right. Then she remembered yesterday's events.

How can just a simple position, with a simple person could make you forget something bad that happened not so much ago, in fact, some hours ago. Why was she like that? Was it him? Or just the thing between them.

On the other part of the picture. Cole who was half asleep with Lili in his arms felt amazing. He didn't remember anything about yesterday's events. And he felt comfortable showing his love to her.

So it wasn't just Lilis feeling. They felt the same way. The two of them forgot everything that happened and they were like nothing happened. Maybe it was because there was love? Who knows?

After Lili remembered everything that had happened the day before. She started breathing heavily. And obviously Cole noticed and he woke up.

C: Lili. Breath. Breath. Just breath.

He said with a morning words. Then Lili replied.

L: WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE ?!?

She said starting to cry. And still not breathing.

C: Lili. Just breath then you can go if you want.

L: but I want to know. What I am I doing here !? In your bed and with you. ?!?

C: if you breath I'll explain you.

L: o-okay...

C: come here.

Cole got Lili close to him, so she could hear his breathing. Lili got a little scared but then she let him.

C: follow my breathing, okay ?

She nodded her head.

C: in and out. In and out. You can do this Lils.

"Lils" that nickname Lili though she wouldn't hear again, at least not from him.

Within ten minutes of doing that all over aging, she finally calmed down. But they were still hugging.

Cole thought that maybe it was uncomfortable for her so he said.

C: do you wanna eat something and then I'll explain?

L: if you want...

C: of course.

We went to the kitchen. With awkward silence. Cole made breakfast for both of them and they ate. You could tell they hadn't eaten
. They were both starving. After they finished, they went to the couch for a serious talk. Like SERIOUS.

C: where do I start ?

L: at the party....

C: at the party.... I promise that pic wasn't a kiss. I'm SURE about it.

Lili nodded

C: you know Jennifer has always wanted to be with me while I was with you. So when I texted her to ask If we kissed she said we didn't. And after that she asked if I would've wanted to kiss her and I said NO obviously and saying that I may have comment that you and I weren't together, because I didn't know what we were or I don't know what we are-

Lili cut Cole off.

L: friends.

( oh that hurts )

Then he explained everything to her. Including what happened the day before and what she saw. She understood everything but her mind wasn't changing about the "friends" thing.

They talked for some time when they both received a called from an unknown number. They took it.

Lilis call:
L: who is this?
?: hi im calling because you need to stay at the place you are right know. We are doing COVID test and we don't want to spread anything if you have something.
L: But I'm not at home. I don't have clothes here.
?: I'm sorry miss we can't do anything.
Off the call

Coles call:
( it's the same thing heheh I'm too lazy to write)

What was going to happen at Cole's apartment?

( pj party yay with your "friend" the best thing ever heheh. Hope you are liking it. Love youuu)